Domestic hours rules

Any help appreciated please guys. I work on domestic hours rules and I know they are slightly different to EU rules, so here we go.
I have been asked to work one day this weekend and wondered how this would affect my weekly rest break. I should also say that I do night shifts.
My normal hours are;
Monday to Friday 16.00 hrs to 01.45hrs = 45hrs. (inc 45min break each day)
My last shift finished this morning at 01.45 (Sat)
I plan on doing a day shift on Sunday starting at 06.00hrs and finishing at 15.45hrs.
My next shift after that (start of new week) starts at 16.00hrs Monday.
My question is, have I had enough weekly rest, and will I have to make up any weekly rest the following week? Cheers. jed.

Just found this on VOSA website, I think I’ve found my answer. What does anybody thing?

Rest periods and breaks

Again, you must always obey the EU rules on rest periods and breaks on days and weeks in which
driving in scope of EU rules is carried out.
A weekly rest period is not required in a fixed week where a driver does not drive under EU rules.
Where a driver works under EU rules in one week and under GB domestic rules in the following week,
the driver may take either a regular or a reduced weekly rest in the first week. If the driver takes a
reduced weekly rest, compensation will be required by the end of the third week following the week
in question. If this working pattern continues, the driver may take either a regular or reduced weekly
rest period every other week.
Where a driver works under GB domestic rules in week one and the EU rules in the second week, the
weekly rest required in week two must start no later than 144 hours following the commencement of
duty on or after 00.00 hours on Monday.

I assume that the extra shift will also be under domestic rules and at no time in the week or preceding or following weeks do you work to EU regulations, in which case as far as I can see you have no problems with the shifts you’ve mentioned

tachograph:
I assume that the extra shift will also be under domestic rules and at no time in the week or preceding or following weeks do you work to EU regulations, in which case as far as I can see you have no problems with the shifts you’ve mentioned /quote]

Cheers tachogragh, thanks for your input.
I haven’t worked to EU regulations since I was made redundant in October. I was quite lucky I suppose in that I got on at an agency working at local water authority and they all drive under domestic rules.
Cheers, jed.