Doing it in style?

Police charge Polish lorry driver, 51

A lorry driver from Poland has been charged with a number of serious offences after a roadside check.

The charges come after Piotr Pawel Wojcik, from Lensa, was stopped on Tuesday on the A30 at Fraddon, Cornwall, where a police check of the 51-year-old’s vehicle and records of work resulted in his arrest.

Following an interview, he was charged with using a forged driver’s card, failing to take sufficient daily rest, dangerous driving and using a magnet to falsify, alter, destroy or suppress data storage.

He was released on police bail to appear before Truro magistrates on November 29.

thisiscornwall.co.uk/Police- … story.html

Not just magneting a card but a hooky one too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is all the fault of the establishment. This only happened because a minor was groomed for a marriage to an older royal who didnt love her, I believe somene called Philpot is also partly to blame.

There will be a short pause…Whilst Tomasz trawls Wikipedia and Google for a year. Looking for similar cases in Poland involving British drivers. You have all been warned! :wink:

I think its because the British sold them out at Yalta.

I think Vern and Luke pretty much summed up the words that formed in my mind as I read the OP. :smiley:

Granted bail !! he is probably back home in sunny Poland
with his feet up , watching tv and laughing at the comedy
show about the British police and vosa . And has no
intention in answering his bail.

No doubt Oris will be on here soon telling us how honest the
Polish drivers are and he was set up by an Englishman .

quirky

No doubt orgys will be along soon spouting pages of ■■■■ that no one reads.

Ah but the big question is was it a walter koops truck :smiley:

On a serious note whenever you watch one of these traffic cop program’s whenever they nick a forugen driver wether in a truck or one in a car you know lives in the UK it nearly always turns out they are bailed and fail to appear as they know there’s so little chance off been caught. Why are they not remanded and fast tracked to court.
Also a couple of years back there were story’s of Brits been nicked for driving offences in Europe from years before though some pan European warrant scheme. Well if there the case why can’t the British do the same.

Just to be clear here. I posted this about the driver not his nationality :grimacing:

Struck gold there then didnt they!
I noticed them there when i drove past the party about dinner time, was orange Magnum, could ave been the unit concerned.

Hopefully, theyll also ask whether he actually passed a real driving test, or was that a forgery as well, still nice to know someone was on the ball for a change, but as stated, he got bail, and will no doubt arrive back on these shores with another licence and another truck, or with luck, catch the plane to ireland instead :laughing:

I hope they let him have his flip flops and Lidl bag ( other supermarket bags are available )

Dafman:
I hope they let him have his flip flops and Lidl bag ( other supermarket bags are available )

Marks and Spencer’s ? :laughing:

all foreign drivers should be fast tracked through the courts! the govt/police did this recently with the uk rioters in London ect so its possible, and then if you look at the breakdown of preparing the case for court which will run into £1000s for the driver not to return, they then have 2 options bin it = £1000,s down the pan or issue an arrest warrant which will then cost some more for the driver to be returned to the UK for the probable case to be dropped cos of a dodgy lawyer, case not prepared properly ect and the outcome being driver gets a ban?? i believe in cases like this as the driver must of known he was intentionality breaking the law all costs from the moment he was stopped to the moment he leaves court he should be responsible for all the costs!

Dafman:

Lately I noticed there ( at Lidl ) more Brits than foreigners.

switchlogic:
I think its because the British sold them out at Yalta.

No worries I am reading it :wink:
But there is no point to comment on both idiots any further :laughing: