Dogs in trucks.

couldnt imagine taking one of mine, springer or cocker spaniels, couldnt stand hairs in cab as they dont go up stairs at home so not a chance getting in there, plus its like winding a toy up and then letting it go lol

I remember many years ago pulling into the garage where we used to fill up and one of our lorries parked in the corner of the forecourt, engine running but no sign of the driver. Anyway I filled up and went inside to pay etc etc. Now this was a small type family owned garage and the driver was standing drinking coffee and talking to the owner. Next minute there was all sorts of screaming and some wee toe rag rolling about the forecourt arms and legs flying in every direction. What had happened was said driver had got his cab valetted at the car wash next door and because the seats were slightly damp he’d turned the lorry on and was blasting the seats with the heater on full.
Some wee toe rag thought be be away with the unit but hadn’t bargained on the drivers pit bull snoozing on the bunk. Many bites and blood later we managed to extract the wee would be thief from the pit bulls jaws. Funnily enough he didn’t want to press charges :laughing:

this wee tyke comes with me in my tractor

Bichon Frise is a good breed as they don’t moult. About the size of a Westie. They have a lovely temperament too.

i remember seeing the convoys of coal lorries during the miners strike…half the trucks seemed to have alsations in the passenger seat! see the odd cattle truck with a dog on board,but that’s about all.

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him “Rover” or “Spot”. I call mine ■■■.

Now, ■■■ has been a down right embarrassment to me.

When I went to the city council offices to renew the dog’s license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for ■■■.
He said, “I would like to have one too!” Then I said, “But she is a dog!” He said he didn’t care what she looked like.
I said, “You don’t understand… I have had ■■■ since I was nine years old.” He replied,
“You must have been quite a strong boy.”

When I decided to get married, I told the Vicar that I would like to have ■■■ at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over.

I said, “But ■■■ has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around ■■■.”

He said he didn’t want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having ■■■ at the wedding.

The next day we were married at a civil ceremony. My family has barred from the church.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the hotel, I told the receptionist that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for ■■■. He said that every room in the hotel is a place for ■■■. I said, “You don’t understand. … ■■■ keeps me awake at night.” “Me too” said the receptionist.

One day I entered ■■■ in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have ■■■ in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. “You don’t understand,” I said, “I hoped to have ■■■ on TV.” He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, “Your honour, I had ■■■ before I was married but ■■■ left me after I was married.” The Judge said, “Me too”

Last night ■■■ ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for the bloody thing. A copper came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o’clock in the morning. I said, “I’m looking for ■■■.” - My case comes up next Thursday.

James the cat:
Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him “Rover” or “Spot”. I call mine ■■■.

Now, ■■■ has been a down right embarrassment to me.

When I went to the city council offices to renew the dog’s license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for ■■■.
He said, “I would like to have one too!” Then I said, “But she is a dog!” He said he didn’t care what she looked like.
I said, “You don’t understand… I have had ■■■ since I was nine years old.” He replied,
“You must have been quite a strong boy.”

When I decided to get married, I told the Vicar that I would like to have ■■■ at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over.

I said, “But ■■■ has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around ■■■.”

He said he didn’t want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having ■■■ at the wedding.

The next day we were married at a civil ceremony. My family has barred from the church.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the hotel, I told the receptionist that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for ■■■. He said that every room in the hotel is a place for ■■■. I said, “You don’t understand. … ■■■ keeps me awake at night.” “Me too” said the receptionist.

One day I entered ■■■ in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have ■■■ in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. “You don’t understand,” I said, “I hoped to have ■■■ on TV.” He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, “Your honour, I had ■■■ before I was married but ■■■ left me after I was married.” The Judge said, “Me too”

Last night ■■■ ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for the bloody thing. A copper came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o’clock in the morning. I said, “I’m looking for ■■■.” - My case comes up next Thursday.

:laughing: :laughing:

I take my cat with me as she is happy to stay in the overhead locker at overly ■■■■ RDC’s, also she’s not much of a screemer so perfect companionship for long winter nights out… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
I take my cat with me as she is happy to stay in the overhead locker at overly ■■■■ RDC’s, also she’s not much of a screemer so perfect companionship for long winter nights out… :wink:

Does the kitty litter not stink the cab out?

[emoji38]