Dogs in the cab

No,not the two legged variety,im on about a post,where a foreign driver had two Dobermans ■■■■■■■,while on his break,and he went in and out of the UK,with the woofers having their pet passport scheme,and all the jabs that a vet must carry out.
I am sure that commercial drivers are not allowed to take their pets,although the Dutch and Germans can cross borders in europe without the hassle,with their Sprocker Spaniels,and pink Poodles guarding their cabs,and put their pooches on the tacho-Deputy dog drove 743 kms.

I don’t see a problem with it, the whole rigmarole of the pet passport is cost cost cost.

If they are pets, they should be allowed to travel as long as they are not coming over here scrounging food and expecting free treatment on the PDSA :stuck_out_tongue:

Bulldog.jpg
Dman foreign dogs, coming over here, ■■■■■■■ up our trees and lampposts and sniffing round our ■■■■■■■.

Coffeeholic:
Dman foreign dogs, coming over here, ■■■■■■■ up our trees and lampposts and sniffing round our ■■■■■■■.

At least that dog is British, it is those bloody Pomeranian’s, Norwegian Elkhound and German Shepherds that come over here and cause problems for the indigenous canines.

And don’t get me started on those bloody mixed race Labradoodle and Cockerpoo’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Pomeranians?? Aren’t they some sort of fruit with loads of little red seeds inside :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Pomeranians?? Aren’t they some sort of fruit with loads of little red seeds inside :slight_smile:

English / Persians, emigratted to Australia!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

bullitt:

raymundo:

English / Persians, emigratted to Australia!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

They are Dingle Berries from Aberdeen