Dogging Tales

Anyone watching channel 4 just now doggingtales anyone recognise that trucker lol

sat here ■■■■■■■ my pants lol

no but I don’t think he would be able to see that much driving around with that mask on lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

well that was a waste of the last hour I will never get back watching that crap :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ND888 BIGJ:
Anyone watching channel 4 just now doggingtales anyone recognise that trucker lol

sat here ■■■■■■■ my pants lol

Ha Ha top program :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Links and joop think i better get some different aftershave and deodorant■■? :laughing: :laughing:
Whats with the masks :question: :question:

wildfire:
no but I don’t think he would be able to see that much driving around with that mask on lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

well that was a waste of the last hour I will never get back watching that crap :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What a waste of time that was. So if you need to know who is a dogger and who isn’t you just look for some muppets wearing masks?? Simples innit! :grimacing:

I always say “if you don’t want to stand up and be counted, you don’t count.”

Unashamed people don’t wear masks, because employers are not supposed to discriminate on the grounds of ■■■■■■■■■.
They don’t worry in other words. They don’t go on C4 either. :smiley:

Then there’s the nation’s most famous doggers at this time…

Harry ■■ :laughing:

Winseer:
I always say “if you don’t want to stand up and be counted, you don’t count.”

Unashamed people don’t wear masks, because employers are not supposed to discriminate on the grounds of ■■■■■■■■■.
They don’t worry in other words. They don’t go on C4 either. :smiley:

Then there’s the nation’s most famous doggers at this time…

They need that noose around their neck stood on chairs in a burning room!