Dog rescuers

Did anybody watch it last night,the english bull terrier brought a tear to my eye,thats the worst animal cruelty ive ever seen on tv :frowning:

There is some very cruel people on this earth but when you see the state of their houses / gardens etc they are unfit to look after their selves what the hell chance has an animal got. As for the two with the puppy farm got banned from keeping animals for 10yrs would it not have been better to have jailed them for 10yrs as the number of dogs they caught them with would be minimal compared with what they will have bred over the years. Eddie.

Yeah, the more people I meet, the more I like dogs. :wink:

seth 70:
Did anybody watch it last night,the english bull terrier brought a tear to my eye,thats the worst animal cruelty ive ever seen on tv :frowning:

I’ve got a English Bull Terrier, My dad told me about that show, it said in the paper a EBT was in it and he thought I might like to watch it… I told him I wouldn’t watch it, as I would have been crying my eyes out, thank god I never watched it :frowning:

Here’s a few pics of a healthy one that might cheer you up :smiley:

Watching it right now

Honest g6bob ive never seen cruelty like it ,the english bull had a life from hell and a list of alements a mile long ,the poor dog was tortured and ended up being put down it was beyond repair, :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ,nice dog by the way m8.

It’s very sad but it was probably the best thing to do it was to hurt

Glad I never saw it, things liek that haunt me :frowning:

I used to, and still occasionally do, a bit of volunteer dog transport for small dog rescues. Picked up a Staffie that had been used as a bait dog once. Badly scarred, but as good as gold. She was moving from Worcs up to Edinburgh to a non-destruct pound and had a wag of her tail for each of the volunteers, even after the appalling life she had led.

For those who can stand to watch it ,its on ch5 tonight at 8 o clock :frowning: :frowning:

That poor Labrador don’t get how people can treat a dog like that

How can anyone sink so low as burying pups alive what makes them do things like this. Six months jail which with our stupid jailing system means they are only doing 3 months that wasny punishment it was only a slap on the wrist. Eddie.

It’s hard to know why some people do these things there was a girl who recorded herself throwing 2 week old pups into a river