Does your lorry have a name?

Following the question specifically about stobarts wagons names, one for the non stobarts of us, does your lorry have a name? If so, what is she (or he :confused: ) called and why?

Mine is named ‘Felix’… I have no idea why as the few other wagons we have named all have girls names!

alicja szymanski

scania, unless i get the one called daf… :laughing:

oops sorry it isnt for stobart drivers,isnt that DISCRIMINATION :imp: :imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

mines called clark kent because it’s a superMAN :wink:

Mine’s called Build Your Air Up You ■■■■■!

Depending on my mood , “piece of ■■■■” or FFS :grimacing:

Mine gets called ■■■■ quite often.

Mine is called “Grumble”, it’s Cockney rhyming slang.

If you have to name a truck you need to get a life outside transport.

Yes. I’m temporarily driving a little Volvo VNL here in Canada with the bed right behind the seats like a European truck, though its a full width single bed, and it has a hideous eaton crash box. The truck is affectionally known to me as ‘Little Pig’

ywah mine has many like pile of ■■■■ and slow piece or ■■■■ or lazy fat ■■■■

I did have siobhan on the front if my last truck after my missus, can’t get thevsticker re made yet but were expecting our 1st child in April so will wait till then an get both names on the truck

Lawrence Dunbar:

Now that is worth naming,cracking looking old motor. :smiley:

piece of green swedish ■■■■ or lovely girl at 2 o clock in yard on friday :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth:

mike68:
If you have to name a truck you need to get a life outside transport.

Not really! I don’t have my own cab, just whatever’s left over with people on holiday or sick.

So all the trucks in our yard have the same name… “bar steward”… as you have to work out the niggles and snags that each one displays - differently - each time I have to drive it (from the compay scooter to the 44’s)…

Dads current truck is ‘Lady Christl’
Dads old Daf was Pentland Javelin, both are potato types i think lol

■■■■ pig. as in get up this hill you ■■■■ pig!!!.