Does your company pay for your parking?

I just phoned up and told them no safe Parking anywhere,please advise me if i shall take the Risk.
They paid then every Time,or sent me a Driver to release me if i wasnt too far away.

Yes, even if you get a meal voucher to the value of the parking fee

I must admit even though they will pay our parking � upto £20, I now only use them if I’m doing airport collections in the morning or if I’ve got a full load on for the morning, I can’t stand the noise of trucks coming and going now as I’m used to the peace and quiet in my usual spot, I also need to do 2 trailer swaps a day so if I was regularly using a services they’d get ■■■■■■ off pretty quickly

truckerdan155:
I’m staring for a firm in a couple of weeks £19 a night out £2 meal allowance and will pay for parking, to the drivers who don’t like parking in a services/truckstop don’t you miss getting a wash especially on a hot day like today

always make time through the day for a shower or a wash before parking up so dont need too stink.

scaniason:
Current employer pays parking + £25 night out, changing jobs in a couple of weeks and they have snap account for parking + £25.06 per night out. We used to be able to use truck washes on the keyfuels card as well, but that’s been stopped now. Trucks starting to get a bit dirty now…

I might be wrong, but think you can get truck washed on SNAP A/c … if it is set up to do this … might be worth asking your boss :question:

It’s been stopped on grounds of cost, rather than keyfuels. Most of us used to get them washed every 3-4 weeks, but at prices if up to £35, they decided they’d rather let the get dirty!

i always say theres more than one way to skin a cat. Have the diesel nicked every so often, maybe the curtain slashed, they will soon agree to pay for safe parking and toxteth is a good place to park where you can get all of it done at the same time :laughing: if its not your truck, its not your problem and they should be forced to pay for a drivers safety.