Does this mean I have a time machine?

Check the date on one of the error things - 07/02/2106!

But seriously, what would cause something like that, aside from doing 88mph downhill?

Problem with your flux capacitatior

Its the second time its played up this week. Spat my card out the other night after an error message saying ‘security breach’. Its not only my card that’s happened too either.

kr79:
Problem with your flux capacitatior

Quite possibly. The annoying weighing system went nuts around that time as well. Had to put up with the the bloody thing constantly beeping for the rest of the shift.

I would keep that and any others that it spits out for future reference.
you may get a fine or appear in court in the future (probably before 2106 AD :laughing: ).
If you show how inacurate your digi tacho can be, then the case will be thrown out.
If could be for something you’ve done, but deny. it could be for something the tacho says you’ve done.

That motor and possibly the driver has an easy life. :laughing: :wink:

ThrustMaster:

Just what i was thinking :laughing:

I have the same thing on my printouts. I’ve been told that it relates to the tacho machine having a moment whilst your on the move.

How do you know if it is a speeding one?

charliebear:
Its the second time its played up this week. Spat my card out the other night after an error message saying ‘security breach’. Its not only my card that’s happened too either.

if it is fault code 23 security breach ,then the sensor at the gearbox is faulty

norb:

charliebear:

if it is fault code 23 security breach ,then the sensor at the gearbox is faulty

Normally because it’s got a ■■■■ big magnet sitting on top of it. :wink:

Harry Monk:

norb:

charliebear:

Normally because it’s got a [zb] big magnet sitting on top of it. :wink:

:laughing:

Saaamon:

ThrustMaster:

Just what i was thinking :laughing:

Definitely. And I work a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern. They’re supposed to be 12 hour shifts as well, and those times are from hanging the job out.

Harry Monk:

norb:

charliebear:

Normally because it’s got a [zb] big magnet sitting on top of it. :wink:

No magnets here that I can see. I think it was fault code 43 it came up with.

mickyblue:
I have the same thing on my printouts. I’ve been told that it relates to the tacho machine having a moment whilst your on the move.

How do you know if it is a speeding one?

The previous error was when it spat my card out halfway through the shift, just as I was about to put it on break for another couple of hours. Maybe its because there is too much break being recorded, and its the tachos way of saying I need to work harder? :laughing:

I’ve done a google search on it but cannot find anything. I am looking at some of mine right now and i am laughing my backside off

So can you tell me…In 2106 are Scania still running with the same cab ? Have they just changed the grille and sold it as a new model many times since our time now ? Is there a Stobart musuem since they went bust ? Is the X-Factor still on ? Finally, Is the M25 still bugg(er)ed ?

Kerbdog:
So can you tell me…In 2106 are Scania still running with the same cab ? Have they just changed the grille and sold it as a new model many times since our time now ? Is there a Stobart musuem since they went bust ? Is the X-Factor still on ? Finally, Is the M25 still bugg(er)ed ?

In a PM that was sent to me the only lorry company to be working on Britains roads are, STOBARTS. M25 is now owned by STOBARTS.

mickyblue:
In a PM that was sent to me the only lorry company to be working on Britains roads are, STOBARTS. M25 is now owned by STOBARTS.

Don’t they think that is the case in today’s age ?

Personally, keep your printouts showing the discrepancies and fill out a deffect form so it gets fixed.

Kerbdog:

mickyblue:

Don’t they think that is the case in today’s age ?

Yeah true :smiley: