Does the Sundy truck ban still apply?

Drove back up from Malaga to France on Saturday/ Sunday and was amazed at the amount of trucks still running on the Sunday ,several were Porkers going home ,but several M&M boxes were running South and loads of Patinter curtainsiders running North,is there a change in the law since I retired ? I know foodstuffs/fridges etc. can run ,but curtainsiders going north and I know Patinters main work is car parts for Citroen.

You can run on Sundays with onions.Or concert equipment.They will have a permit to run.

You can drive in Spain as long as your out of the basque region on sunday, depends where you were between Malaga and France■■?

It was through the forest in France

The Forest road refers to Irun to Bordeaux or vice versa.
It sounds like they are running on Sunday and chancing it if they get stopped and fined or not.
A few weeks later, they could see from their tacho and get fined later.

In that case I’d say non…

toby1234abc:
The Forest road refers to Irun to Bordeaux or vice versa.
It sounds like they are running on Sunday and chancing it if they get stopped and fined or not.
A few weeks later, they could see from their tacho and get fined later.

Doing you a couple weeks later is crap unless driving a rigid or admit to it
Tell them you had a fridge on that day done it many a time even being pulled on the monday
I did a change over officer they knew was lieing but no fines
And befire 07 only had to carry this weeks cards and last cArd from week before to show ur weekly rest so how they could go back weeks is beyond me

toby1234abc:

The flic and customs were on the second payage out of Irun (the one with the weighbridge where the weight Renault Master vans with 20 cycles on the roof, kitchen sinks etc. and I saw one once towing a cement mixer.

Ran the ban last sunday bordeaux up to carn with a curtain
And no onions lol

Got away with it again
But as fine only 100 euro il risk it everytine
Extea days earning on truck out wAys 100 euro all day long

Hi getting-on,

Did you run the national or motorway ?

Regs

JJSL