Does the boss know better

my manager has got our new driver to collect our spare truck from eastleigh knowing he hasnt got a diggie card, i think im right when i explained to him that he should not be doing this the manager just said its ok he can fill in a company manual log, dont think he knows what hes talking about, is there such thing as a manual log that will be accepted by our vosa boys

What kind of driver doesn’t have a digi card? They must have been around for seven or eight years now.

Why are you worried? It’s your boss’ neck if it goes ■■■■ up. :confused:

your managers a ■■■■ if he thinks that’s ok :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To drive a motor with a digi tacho, you have to be registered as the holder of a digicard, even if it’s lost or stolen.

i was working for a hire company last year collecting and delivering units. the lads there use log books rather than digi cards.

Harry Monk:
What kind of driver doesn’t have a digi card? They must have been around for seven or eight years now.

There are alot of Companies that don`t have digi cards in use especially if they run pre 2005/6 vehicles.

I have a digi card but can work for months without using it,my usual ride has a W plate.Remember if you have a card you must carry it with you whilst on duty.