Does Dan Punchard do cement mixers?

We just dragged this beast off one of the farms my firm owns as someone has actually bought it off us. The fact that its a Foden and in that colour im assuming Dan is the buyer :smiley: :smiley:

Funny that ,iam looking for a pan mixer to go behind my John Deere .

sorry ,i thought this was a quiz :unamused:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
A bit lighter blue .

Your colour scheme always reminds me of the Challenge Anneka lorry.

You should use it to your advantage to blag free stuff from builder’s merchants.

Didn’t she have a low roof Daf95 ? I’ll bear it in mind I have a feeling I’ll be there a lot !

I just thought it was funny when i saw it and thought that thing looks just like one of your vehicles.

We have quite a few older things about the place, the oldest road going unit is a 1988 Scania and then there is a handful of 90’s stuff.

Looking at google, she had the DAF to start with, but was forced to slum it later on with an Iveco Eurotech.

I actually quite like the version one Fh flat roof and early 95s mite have to get one at some point as 4 by 2 unit .

mrginge:
I just thought it was funny when i saw it and thought that thing looks just like one of your vehicles.

We have quite a few older things about the place, the oldest road going unit is a 1988 Scania and then there is a handful of 90’s stuff.

That animal is more suited to Mr windrush with its cable gear change !

The Dennis with the Perkins emblem on the front, is it one of the V8s ?

6.354 ,the belt driven fan version .

mrginge:

We just dragged this beast off one of the farms my firm owns as someone has actually bought it off us. The fact that its a Foden and in that colour im assuming Dan is the buyer :smiley: :smiley:

I had a 3275 but a tipper. Same year as that too. A good lorry, a bit basic and a bit crap for storage but I liked driving it. Crash 'box too which caught out some limpers that Smiths hired in. :smiling_imp:

Punchy Dan:

mrginge:

That animal is more suited to Mr windrush with its cable gear change !

Oy you! :open_mouth: Leave me out of this, Dan prefers stuff made by Foden’s neighbour but one day he will see sense.:wink:

Pete.

How are you getting on with the Alpha Danny Boy?, thought about one that has come up locally, might be a good toy

She finished m8 ,ive only had the customers body on so far ,my own flat body I will finish next week ,also ive seen a tipper hook body for sale too that’s even the right colour ! They’re quite underrated those Alpha 1 .

Punchy Dan:
She finished m8 ,ive only had the customers body on so far ,my own flat body I will finish next week ,also ive seen a tipper hook body for sale too that’s even the right colour ! They’re quite underrated those Alpha 1 .

Is that on a W reg?
I have seen a 51 plate unit with tipping gear, tempted

I normally avoid anything with tipping gear ,normally means well worn !

Punchy Dan:
I normally avoid anything with tipping gear ,normally means well worn !

Thanks for that