Does anyone work for

Maritime, dhl, stobarts, lomas, nolan, ■■■■■■, howdens, wincanton…etc etc blah blah blah blah etc etc.

Why don’t you get off your arse and ask either the company concerned or look for one of their drivers and ask them direct. You’ll hardly get the truth on an Internet forum will you. Bell ends.

happysack:
Maritime, dhl, stobarts, lomas, nolan, ■■■■■■, howdens, wincanton…etc etc blah blah blah blah etc etc.

Why don’t you get off your arse and ask either the company concerned or look for one of their drivers and ask them direct. You’ll hardly get the truth on an Internet forum will you. Bell ends.

Period pains tonight cupcake?

:wink:

happysack:

:laughing: Oh dear, had a bad week mate? What was it? punctures, burst hoses, too many 1.9’s :laughing: Get a beer into ye, feel it all melt away :wink: :laughing:

GOG47:

happysack:

[emoji38] Oh dear, had a bad week mate? What was it? punctures, burst hoses, too many 1.9’s [emoji38] Get a beer into ye, feel it all melt away :wink: [emoji38]

On the beer.

Not one single break down, puncture or disaster.

Only used one cable tie all week.

How’s the new job? Signed off on the kettle yet or are you still on the teaspoon training?

Ps… there is a couple of empty places on the merry go round i believe!

F-reds:

happysack:

Period pains tonight cupcake?

:wink:

No. WiFi want working so i couldn’t get ■■■■ to stream. Had to slum it on here.

happysack:

GOG47:

happysack:

[emoji38] Oh dear, had a bad week mate? What was it? punctures, burst hoses, too many 1.9’s [emoji38] Get a beer into ye, feel it all melt away :wink: [emoji38]

On the beer.

How’s the new job? Signed off on the kettle yet or are you still on the teaspoon training?

Job going fine, just finished another 2 week stint on my own, am now officially a traffic planner, got the “what you mean you run out of time” attitude and everything :laughing:
ps…there’s ALWAYS a couple of empty places on the merry go round :wink: .Maybe some of the “drivers” on here might be interested in that line of work…then again,maybe not :unamused: :laughing:

GOG47:

happysack:

GOG47:

happysack:

On the beer.

Job going fine, just finished another 2 week stint on my own, am now officially a traffic planner, got the “what you mean you run out of time” attitude and everything [emoji38]
ps…there’s ALWAYS a couple of empty places on the merry go round :wink: .Maybe some of the “drivers” on here might be interested in that line of work…then again,maybe not :unamused: [emoji38]

Are you the second most hated man in the town yet?

Number one spot goes to the new planner for my “work mates”. I hear he makes the poor wee darlings work too hard.

I’ve had 3 job offers in the past month…but none are matching up to what i get now.

Maybe i could swap over to general haulage. Seen some fancy new units and trailers not a million miles from here…but i hear the office bod is a bit hard on the drivers.