Does anyone recognise this?

i saw this not in liverpool but in spain, just wondered if anyone knows the story to its demise? the o licence is for a r gibbons transport i believe

Has anyone looked in the cab? :open_mouth:

I wonder if the drivers still asleep and hasnt yet realised that his tyres have been knicked :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :unamused:

James

perhaps its one of the new low rider trucks, still capable of pulling taller trailers, but keeping, within the likely upcoming maximum 4metre height restrictions.

theory 1,
driver ■■■■■■ of with his boss, pay/hours etc, parked it up, posted the keys back with message “go find” and finds other work. (they have still not found the truck at a guess)

theory 2
oldish motor, broke down as it badged up as a mack lump, too dear to repair, abandoned there and stripped of useful bits.

philgor:
theory 1,
driver ■■■■■■ of with his boss, pay/hours etc, parked it up, posted the keys back with message “go find” and finds other work. (they have still not found the truck at a guess)

theory 2
oldish motor, broke down as it badged up as a mack lump, too dear to repair, abandoned there and stripped of useful bits.

Theory one HAHAHAHAAH ! LOL :laughing:

Well the bits that are there look tidy enough! Company gone bust while hes there and couldnt pay for the fuel?! lol!

HAHAHA imagine getting that phonecall while thousands of miles away from home.

BOSS : HELLO DRIVER,WELL I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT BUT, WEVE GONE BUST AND IVE GOT A BIG PAYOUT… FIND YOUR WAY BACK FROM SPAIN,GOODBYE

DRIVER : … :bulb:

LOL

:smiley:

Can’t say too much,been told from a good source that the engine developed a knock,truck on HP,so left in Spain.Wheels were chained on it the other week,but since been taken.Parked for the night next to it 2nd week in September & the wheels were gone.The lorry was being used to run from the UK - Morocco - UK hauling hanging garments.My source told me that it was run by an owner driver.

Wheel Nut:
Has anyone looked in the cab? :open_mouth:

how did ya find out the details for the truck, is there a website ya can go on ?

i wil go with theory 1 ha !