Does anyone know what this is in my DAF?

This is mounted to the front panel of the bunk. That’s the floor at the bottom and the side of the passenger seat on the left. There is wiring loom coming out of the bottom of it but not in view in this pic. I thought it was an inverter at first, but looking at the labels for the various lights I get the impression it may be a hard disk recorder for the interior dashcam and several exterior cameras and perhaps a modem/router to remotely rely the footage somewhere? It’s only a hire truck and it came with it fitted. I’m not sure it’s functioning as all except one of the exterior cameras don’t work and no idea about the internal one. :confused:

That’s exactly what it is. Brigade are a company who do mobile commercial vehicle digital CCTV.

This is the newer version

brigade-electronics.com/product … recording/

Interesting. Thanks.

It’s liek a tracker/recorder thing, may also be acting as a transmitter to send live video feed on demand (guess). Tis the work of the devil himself

If it’s a hire truck it was probably fitted by previous hirers and they forgot to remove it.

If it is working, won’t there be an obligation to make those whose images may be captured aware of this? And give them access if requested.
It may be a sign, or may be in an employment contract?