Does any one know this truck

I seen A T Cab Scania in a light pearlescent blue covered in airbrushed graphics possibly a wizard on the drivers side it was pulling a flat bed with some kind of aircraft access stairs on it marked RAF Kinloss. I seen it twice today firstly I passed it heading North just outside Perth on the A9 the later I met it heading South around about Aviemore does anyone know the one I am talking about or even better have any photo’s

thats the ex heros transport (R) T620, dont know who owns it but ive seen it a few times, i saw it heading south on the A9 today aswell. about half 2 or soemthing like that i saw it.

hi that truck is owned by j and g riddell of aberdeenshire

flickr.com/photos/stevenaddi … 83922@N20/

flickr.com/photos/stevenaddi … 83922@N20/

R shape T-cabs are well smart IMO.

gogzy:
thats the ex heros transport (R) T620, dont know who owns it but ive seen it a few times, i saw it heading south on the A9 today aswell. about half 2 or soemthing like that i saw it.

I got into Inverness at half three did i pass You on the road what were You driving

S80RTE:

gogzy:

I got into Inverness at half three did i pass You on the road what were You driving

nah i got into aberdeen about quater past 3, i leave perth about half 12/quater to 1.
im driving an RM artic ended in FSJ. you musnt have been very far behind me. what you driving?

i dont leave inverness till about 17:40.