Doctors

I’m struggling again with shoulder / arm , off for 2 weeks from fri so Mrs went into book a appointment , now I thought the normal 2 weeks to see you but women said today end of October , it’s no wonder the place has been put into special needs ( is that the name ) , I understand the influx of foreigners has overwhelmed them but you can’t keep taking on patients as we’re now at the bloody crazy result of nigh on 6 weeks to see a doctors , I’ll live with mine but what about the folks who do need to be seen urgently , I remember when I first moved up 30 yrs ago they’d see you next day , and they say health care has improved :exclamation:

apparantly wed nights are now the new fridays…or are we working 4 on and 4 off now?

A mate of mine and his wife went back to live in Engerland (don’t ask, I don’t know wtf they were thinking) Woodhall Spa to be exact and if they wanted to see the doc’ they had to ring by 8.00am, tell the receptionist why they thought they should see a doctor and then sit by the phone waiting for a call back… They’ve just arrived back here and are staying with us while they look for a house. Jeffing pillocks. :unamused:

Hardly surprising, people get the governments they vote for.

You cannot increase the population of a country, already full, by at least 10 million (plus incalculable number of illegals) over a period of 20 years without massive problems, the least of which being housing in short supply and as a result way overpriced.
The country is effectively bankrupt, there isn’t the money to fund the services and we cannot service the national debt, let alone keep the huge and growing number of unemployables and their dependants.

Just watch the electorate vote for the same bunch of traitors, and all three main parties stuffed to the gills with, again next time, ad infinitum
Turkeys still voting for Christmas and as always still surprised when December the 25th arrives.

Perhaps you should change your doctor Dozy. When I phone mine to make an appointment it’s same day or next day at latest. If it was any later I’d forget the doctor and go to A & E

Fortunately I am not affected, however my GP’s surgery has sent out letters to hundreds of patients telling them that because so many new houses have been built in the catchment area with interlopers requiring doctor registration, they have been removed from the list because they live on the wrong side of the road - so just outside it. These long term patients are then faced with trying to find an alternative doctor when practically all lists are full up. Meanwhile certain individuals who dismissed all warnings about the coming situation open their brown envelopes.

Long term objective =Flood us then privatise everything .
Pay per visits soon…

I went in yesterday…got an appointment for Monday 10.00…thats in chatham.

‘special needs’,throws out the bait n reels em in :open_mouth:

Very lucky here in Norfolk. Rang the Doctors in our village at 8.am got a 9.30am appointment the same day. Always get a same day appointment and only see 3-4 people in the waiting room. Go back 15 years when we lived in London and… Well forget it.

Bait in the water, let’s see how many he can catch…

Thats life in a modern world, and the uk being so ahead of the rest in everything, and thats only a taste of whats to come

My doctors work a system that you can book a same day morning appointment at 8am but if you want a afternoon appointment you have to wait for about 2 weeks for the next available one, alright if you work afternoons