Do you think anyone will notice

Daily checks missed here maybe? A1 Northbound near Stamford

Two tyred to carry on :grimacing:

Pennineman:
Two tyred to carry on :grimacing:

Weally ■■ :grimacing:

Strange place to do a trailer swop

There were definitely wheels on all four corners when I left the yard.

As Kenny Rogers would say “You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel”

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t look like loose wheel nuts, to me, it looks like the whole hub’s gone.

newmercman:

Top marks for that.

Own Account Driver:

Only a hack saw need to re constitue the threads and away again :laughing:

newmercman:

That is actually so rubbish and cheesy as to be very funny! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I had this running through my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1pFTSQfmhU

Yeah got stuck behind it bit later when police was there today as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Royal Mail guy in an artic at Darrington today must’ve been trying to replicate the incident, instead he probably got skid marks in his pants as big as the skid mark he left across 3 lanes where the M62 slip meets the A1 south when the trailer brakes locked on leaving him stranded at 45’ across both slip road lanes and lane 1.

peirre:
The Royal Mail guy in an artic at Darrington today must’ve been trying to replicate the incident, instead he probably got skid marks in his pants as big as the skid mark he left across 3 lanes where the M62 slip meets the A1 south when the trailer brakes locked on leaving him stranded at 45’ across both slip road lanes and lane 1.

Oh that’s what happened. I called this 1 in to 999 as when I went past it going north, the driver was slumped over steering wheel, so I assumed he may of had an a medical issue.
Thanks for posting this, I was a bit concerned about him.

Sent using smoke signals

Why is there a girly calendar on the back of the cab? :laughing:

I’m guessing…

The wheels came off and he then set about dropping the trailer.

Why? I’d feel a lot safer in a live running lane with my trailer coupled up behind me, no risk of being flattened whilst I did it, plus I could at least stick some hazard lights on to draw attention to the fact I was stationary.

lizard:

peirre:

Oh that’s what happened. I called this 1 in to 999 as when I went past it going north, the driver was slumped over steering wheel, so I assumed he may of had an a medical issue.
Thanks for posting this, I was a bit concerned about him.

Sent using smoke signals

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you couldnt have been that concerned otherwise you would have skidded to a halt,pulled on your underpants over your trousers and ran across the carrigeway to offer him cpr.
unless it was possibly a woman driver in which case you could have had a crafty feel and a bit of tounge,then let us all be discussing the outcome of the impending court case? :slight_smile:

Drempels:
Why is there a girly calendar on the back of the cab? :laughing:

Looks like straps to me :smiley:

I don’t care what he’s done he is not nicking my Name !

Own Account Driver:

The hub was definitely on when I went past southbound, and the remains of the inner rim■■?