Do you know this company and 110 Scania?

I took this picture when I was at school back in the 70’s. I don’t know the exact year but the picture was taken on Owlcoates Road Pudsey.
I think P & M were based in Bradford, any information on the truck or company would be greatly received

P&M were Poynton & McGregor (sp?), don’t know an awful lot about them as such except that Harry Poynton went on to found Transflash Units where I worked as a school leaver at Mount Street off Leeds Road

By that time they were Transflash McGregor, shortly to become MSAS Transflash and finally Nedlloyd Road Cargo before disappearing into the Dan Transport fold somehow :confused:

Thanks! thats great information, I think the unit pictured had “Transflash” on the trailer.
Cheers
Tony

Found this clipping from a mag,shows the trailer as well. Nice 110 .

Cheers Marc

Thats brilliant bubbleman :smiley: I am new to this forum, but I am amazed at some of the info you guys can come up with. Top job

yep and all of it virtually worthless tony :wink: keeps us off the streets anyway :laughing:

Strange they should make such a silly mistake in calculating the length of a 12 metre trailer though. :unamused: :laughing: