Do you believe in the paranormal?

As the title suggests. I dont, im very sceptical and would love to be convinced otherwise. I would also love to see a fortune teller and see if they could work things out about me without me giving anything away

I am a believer in a way, a few years ago I lost 4 members of my family inc me mum and all grandparents, they passed away one after the other and some weird stuff happened…

I was in my new house with G friend and was plating tea up and we had both moved away from the side where the plates were they had the food on them and we just had to put the plates on the table. like I said we were no where near the plates they were level and doors/windows were closed! Then out of nowhere one of the plates flipped off the side and ended up on the floor complete with our Gills tea!! The plate smashed to bits and the food was all over.

Needless to say I bricked it and had to share my tea which was not a problem but this event was totally bizzare, my late mother was into the psychic stuff and always said she would send us some sort of proof… Was this proof I think not but how did it happen, the plate was on a wooden surface totally level and we were not near it so could not have knocked it off ect. Maybe me ma just did’nt like my new plates!!

Then when we were kids we were in an old hospital dicking about as you did when bored as kids, we were looking out of a window, big big bay window looking down onto the grounds, we all saw the same thing which was an old guy wearing a long overcoat and a hat, we all turned around to shout fatlip and others and then quickly he was gone and we never saw the old geezer again spooky or what?

Therefore I believe that there is something out there more than we realise but what exactly I don’t know. Once saw a physic who told me things that would happen in the future and I said no way they would happen but sure enough they did happen!!

When I look in the mirror - I BELIEVE :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing:

OH, sorry… you said paranormal… I thought it said SUBnormal… :wink:

Many years ago, my friend booked to go and see a medium and I went along with her with an open mind on the subject. My father had died about 5 years previous and my mum about 3 years previous.

Until I walked in the room shed hadn’t even spoke to me. All the way through the 45 minutes or so I was there, the only thing she wanted to know was my name at the start. Stuff she came out with she could not have known, it was just too accurate. And she taped it as well, so when you listened to it afterwards you could basically try and work out if you’d been ‘had’ at the time, but she was just amazing.

Totally weird.

I have often thought of a song and moments later its played on the radio,I also have remembered a person and we have met again a day or 2 later those random things have happened too often to just be coincidence.

I’ve seen too many strange things not to :open_mouth:

I’ll tell you some time over a pint of tea! :smiley:

Not in the slightest

there is so much we don’t understand. i’m convinced ghosts and aliens exist.