do i or dont i?

Apart from the illegalities mentioned (that would move you across the line from in the right to in the wrong) most of the above are right in principle.
It does seem that the bloke has money problems but is unlikely to be down to his last 2k. He will be prioritising on who he can afford to make wait. Make a fuss, parked up somewhere else of course, no threats, and say when the money is in the bank you will continue. Then jack immediately and tell him where the wagon is. He will pay you as the most pressing problem.

Do not get involved in your mate’s issue though, that may well be illegal and may result in neither of you getting paid. Just tell your mate what you have done after you get your money and he can sort it out for himself similarly. For all you know your mate might already be taking some sort of action.

thanks chaps & chapess had money owing and a bit extra for “understandig” will be shipping out tomorrow ,alls well that ends well …but still gone swap jobs in new year once bitten etc…Merry Christmas Mr Ebbo Scrouge

What reason did he give,just out of interest?

Ken.

TM travelled up from Dover to Cardiff this morning ,I knew we had been

knocked by freight forwarder for about 40k last month was due to cash flow

payed me in cash at least mrs is happy ,also the owner of company is not

intrested in drivers as he leaves everything else to TM and its getting too much

for him also the lady who does sort out wages walked out last monday so

things not looking good, will be taking new job been offered back and fro to

France in new year £30 a week less but truck might have spot lights on it and

shinny wheels!!! :sunglasses:

malcolmj:
will be taking new job been offered back and fro to

France in new year £30 a week less but truck might have spot lights on it and

shinny wheels!!! :sunglasses:

If I get you a truck with spot lights, shiney wheels and a 580 lump in it will you drive for me for £60 per week less?

as long as im not away every weekend :smiley: and its not a scania :smiley: and its £60 less than £475 and £23 night out :question:

MalcolmJ said “and its not a scania”

Why not a Scania?, I thought everybody wants to drive a Scania V8, or is it just a drivers myth!

Impressionable newbie who’s read a few reports on a variety of trucks and come to the conclusion there are a lot of good trucks out there. it’s now down to brand image.

p.s Don’t want to mess up on my first day, by saying I only drive Scanias!!!

when i said not a scania i ment the the ones with the bunk above the windscrean and those silly fold out steps, try getting in and out when parked up on shuttle or tightly packed in on a ferry what a crap idea

Howatsi:
I thought everybody wants to drive a Scania V8, or is it just a drivers myth!

:confused: What gave you that idea then ? Myth yes.

howatsi:
Why not a Scania?, I thought everybody wants to drive a Scania V8, or is it just a drivers myth!

IMO, Scania haven’t made a good truck since the 2 series

das.co.uk/main.asp
sign in here and ask for legal advice!
don’t block the Lorry,as they have more Money to pull you through the Court

Harry Monk:

howatsi:

IMO, Scania haven’t made a good truck since the 2 series

Agreed!