Do i need cpc??

Hi guys im currently doing my class c training with a view to continuing to c+e asap afterwards

I have passed my theory hazard perception and part 2 (case study)
If i complete my part 4 after completing my practical test do i have to complete my 35 hrs after passing my test or does the part 2+4 cover me to drive professionally??

if not can anyone give me any advice on what modules to pick for the 35 hours i was thinking adr and tacho (hrs).

Many Thanks

Don

Kingnez:
Hi guys im currently doing my class c training with a view to continuing to c+e asap afterwards

I have passed my theory hazard perception and part 2 (case study)
If i complete my part 4 after completing my practical test do i have to complete my 35 hrs after passing my test or does the part 2+4 cover me to drive professionally??

if not can anyone give me any advice on what modules to pick for the 35 hours i was thinking adr and tacho (hrs).

Many Thanks

Don

Passing initial dcpc mod 4 will get you a DQC expiry dated 5 years from the date of that pass
during the first 5 years you need 35 hours to continue for another 5 years

Some schools have CE training approved for X hours of dcpc - usually 14 hours if done 1 to 1 but can be 28 hours if done 2 to 1 over the standard 5 days with test on day 5

You could pass mod 4 today and do all 35 hours next week which would get you a DQC dated 23/09/2024