Dixons at newark

can anybody tell me has the new site opened yet as ive got a trailer change there sunday.
i know where the old site is but not the new one so which junction do i come off as i will be coming from leeds.

cheers.

Jessicas dad:

Unless they’ve built another one I dont know about, the new one is next door to the existing warehouse.

I assume you dont mean the Mastercare place in the town centre, we used to deliver there sometimes.

No doubt Jammy will be adding some local knowledge later.

Calv

Calv:
Jessicas dad:

Unless they’ve built another one I dont know about, the new one is next door to the existing warehouse.

I assume you dont mean the Mastercare place in the town centre, we used to deliver there sometimes.

No doubt Jammy will be adding some local knowledge later.

Calv

no no calv i thought that was a dixons or mastercare if you come north past newark thats on the right hand side of the a1.

Take two

The new place is on the A17 towards Sleaford, exit the A1 at the A46 turn then head towards Sleaford. Last time I went past they were building a massive extension warehouse at the side of it. I assumed this is the place you meant.

Hope I’ve got it right this time.

Calv

cheers calv…

il let you know sunday night :wink:

JD there are still 2 in the town centre Barnbygate the tight one opposite the pub and Lovers lane near Morrisons on the mini roundabout, the one on the A1/A17/A46 interchange is Currys its all the same group but different as far as the Inland Revenue are concerned :wink:;);).

Depends on what you are carrying or collecting the one on Barnbygate is still kept for the more secure parts such as phones,software and small expensive items.

what it is ive got to take an empty trailer to dixons at newark change for a loaded one then down to yate tip then back to leeds. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i used to go to that one at carlton on trent. but i was wondering if that had closed and the big new warehouse rdc beside the a1 was the new one.

im going to be really pushed for time so i cant afford any time lost due to being lost.

Then yes the Carlton one is replaced by the A1/A46/A17 one.

Head for the A17 you CANT miss it.

Have you got time to buy me a coffee at the sevices? :slight_smile::):).

jammymutt:

ive always got time for a coffee. but im not having a go on the tandam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . ive got to be at newark by 8 - 8.30 am.

jessicas dad:

jammymutt:

ive always got time for a coffee. but im not having a go on the tandam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . ive got to be at newark by 8 - 8.30 am.

Are you bringing the trailer back to Newark? later would be better especially on a Sunday !!!.

jammymutt:

jessicas dad:

jammymutt:

Are you bringing the trailer back to Newark? later would be better especially on a Sunday !!!.

no what im doing is from leeds to newark change trailers then to yate tip it and back to leeds.