dit tach

hi me again with a question…last week had to use analogue tacho first in a while next day back on my digital tacho question is should i have entered manuel entries when i inserted my dit tacho …any threads on these phase 2 tachos … :blush:

scottishrob:
hi me again with a question…last week had to use analogue tacho first in a while next day back on my digital tacho question is should i have entered manuel entries when i inserted my dit tacho …any threads on these phase 2 tachos … :blush:

I assume you were on the analogue tachograph all day so the only manual entry you would need to make on the digital tachograph when you next used it would be for any work done at the end of the last shift on digital tachograph after withdrawing the card and of course a manual entry for any time spent working before inserting the card.

No manual entry is needed on the digital tachograph for the day you used an analogue tachograph.

What’s a “phase 2 tacho” ? :confused:

There’s plenty of information on digital tachographs in this post

Phase 2? Explain more. Are you meaning the latest ones that came out late last year?

yeh mac these new ones …thought they were named phase 2 but could be wrong

As per what tacho said, if you got it recorded on an analogue chart then there is no need to duplicate it manually on the digi.

Digi tachos from Oct? 2011 handle “calendar” minutes differently and do everything (including manual entries, etc.) in local time (not UTC).

Do a search for Stoneridge Exakta and VDO Siemens rev 1.4 for more info. There are a few threads up about them, but as I’m on my moby, I can’t be bothered looking them up and linking them ;D

Here are the Drivers instruction manuals for the latest Siemens and Stoneridge digital tachographs.

Siemens 1.4 Instruction Manual

Stoneridge Exakt E500 Rev 7.3 Instruction Manual