distance

What distance would you expect a newbee to be travelling in hes/her maiden voyage in class 2 anyone please :unamused:

How longs a piece of string ?
As long as they give you a delivery time & maybe some advice on when to set off, could be 3 or 4 hundred miles, or it might be 100 miles for the whole day (if they start you off gently)
Don’t forget to get to the wagon in good time to sort the load out & check its all on board, before you leave.

& make sure no ones been smoking in it !!! Lol.

what difference does it make… your a driver get on with it…
:unamused:

All tbe way there and with some luck all the way back.

My first time was from Grantham to Aldershot.

djp:
What distance would you expect a newbee to be travelling in hes/her maiden voyage in class 2 anyone please :unamused:

If you think and put limits like that then your other thread about ‘employability’ is a moot point!

You’ll be asked to do what they require, make a decision if can be done within your hours and get on with it, if you think it cant have a discussion ,diplomatic of course, about it.

Don’t put barriers up before you even get in the cab!

I was actually joking with my threads to see response. As if I would want to know distances and employability. Just feeling my way to see what’s what. Sorry if I annoyed anyone.

djp:
I was actually joking with my threads to see response. As if I would want to know distances and employability. Just feeling my way to see what’s what. Sorry if I annoyed anyone.

Fair enough - but you won’t win any friends as a new poster doing wind ups. In case not noticed sometimes lack of humour is very much highlighted on TNUK at times.