Distance covered

For the first time this week I’ve not been disrupted by the hordes of “hobby drivers” crashing into each other and causing carnage. It’s surprising how far with the cruise set at 86kph you can cover in 9h 56min driving with no hold ups.

Just behind you today mate. Warrington to Gatwick and back.

You clearly haven’t been using M6 northbound 'tween Brum and Manchester in the early evenings …been like freakin treacle every day :unamused:

Yep. Cack again this evening :frowning:

eagerbeaver:
Just behind you today mate. Warrington to Gatwick and back.

Grantham to Falkirk and back to Scotch Corner. Slight bit of slowing down at the roadworks past Hamilton services but apart from that cruise control for 99% of the journey. Makes a refreshing change tbh.

Done well there pal. I was Actrossing today as well.

Got a worn down side of my left knee to prove it :slight_smile: Couldn’t be arsed lifting the bed up to give me an extra click on the seat…should have used that cardboard Burger King I got from Frankley services to pad it with.

£7.99 they charged me, and when I asked for some barbecue sauce they asked for another 20p. Told them to get forked.

I didn’t know Terberg’s had cruise control! :smiley:

I too have suffered the lovely M6 this week, it’s almost like everyone in Bham goes to Manc land for the day and vice versa.

Even my beloved on one of my days off said “honey bunch shall we go for a ride out.”

I responded with “no darling we will do our shopping online whilst drawing the curtains, locking the doors and getting ■■■■■■■■

499 miles that’s similar to what I’ve also done this week !!

Evil8Beezle:
I didn’t know Terberg’s had cruise control! :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Every now and again they dose me up with Ritalin and Prozac and unleash me on an unsuspecting public!

499 miles is quite a lot for a day in the UK. I have touched 687 miles during Christmas week in one day. The most in a single day I ever did was 815 miles enroute from Boston Mass to Tampa FL in December 2006.

Most I ever did at 52(ish) was 709Km. That in Freedom units is 440 miles. That was mutidrop too mind you! Lincoln to Gosport, Southampton, Slough, Alyesbury then Buckingham before finishing at the Red Lion in Northamptonshire.

yesterday…Leicester-I.o.W.-Leicester…few trucks about on the way back,thousands of cars,but everyone driving sensibly,and no hold-up’s anywhere :smiley:
only slight concern was leaving Portsmouth harbour in dense fog.there was a crew member on look-out front of ship as we set sail.

Welcome to nights chaps.