Display of pages in here

anyone else having issues with the display of pages on here, or is it just me ?
The name of the poster is taking up half the screen instead of just an inch or so.

It is strange on my screen too. Like the size settings have gone wonky

PHEW thought it was something I’d done :confused:

Same here. Glitch in the matrix, Neo.

We are looking into it :slight_smile:

Fine on tappa talk

Rikki-UK:
We are looking into it :slight_smile:

Hmm… that’s what they say at work, when you report a defect: " we will keep an eye on it" :laughing:

Usually means " go away and never darken the doorstep of the workshop again"
:wink:

hopefully fixed now?

Nope its still not right. But only seem to affect the PDF

can you clear your cache and try again

All good here now.

I’ll take this opportunity if i may to offer the site staff, owners, mods, not forgetting the all important sponsors a heartfelt thanks for their continued hard work and support where appropriate.

Very decent forum and a mine of info for people new to the industry who for a variety of reasons don’t get the grounding that those of my day and earlier once did.

Thankyou girls and boys, and a merry Christmas to you.

Rikki-UK:

No need, just hit CTRL+F5 and it should sort it. It started happening at the same time that K&N logo appeared up top i think…

Juddian:
All good here now.

I’ll take this opportunity if i may to offer the site staff, owners, mods, not forgetting the all important sponsors a heartfelt thanks for their continued hard work and support where appropriate.

Very decent forum and a mine of info for people new to the industry who for a variety of reasons don’t get the grounding that those of my day and earlier once did.

Thankyou girls and boys, and a merry Christmas to you.

Hear hear.

(To lazy to type my own message, but not so lazy to just type +1 :grimacing: )

Rikki-UK:

Yep that’s sorted it cheers :smiley:

Mine`s good too. Well done to the trucknet elves bashing buttons behind the scenes!

A big up to all concerned who make this forum what it is, be it owners, staff, sponsors and members.
(excluding trolls, idiots and general spoilers, of course!)

A cool yule and a prosperous 2016 to one and all. :smiley:

Chris1207:

Rikki-UK:

No need, just hit CTRL+F5 and it should sort it. It started happening at the same time that K&N logo appeared up top i think…

fanks all good now :laughing:

Merry Christ’s Mass (I really should stop reading books set in the medieval period :blush: ) and best wishes for a prosperous New Year to one and all

Chris1207:

Rikki-UK:

Thanks Chris 1207,
Mine has been bugging me all day till I saw your post and cleared it, cheers an I think I luv ya !! ( actually far from that but appreciate it greatly)

Mines OK now but it only seemed to affect this part of the forum for some reason, the ‘Old timers’ section was fine.

Pete.

yes same here ,i just switched on to ask for help and there it was ,been like that for two days ,i’m not computer savvy, thanks guys ,control/f5 is the answer

Could someone tell me how to clear your cache (the idiot proof version) the F5 key on this computer just disables the curser :confused: , thanks