Disorganised Freelance Journalist needs HELP!

I’ve gotten myself all in a flap with a deadline looming, so I need anyone who was actively driving a wagon in mid to late 2000 and doesn’t mind being quoted in T&D under their full real name to drop me a PM please!!!

Will explain details in the reply - should only take 5 minutes of your time.

Ta! :grimacing:

Got 5 willing helpers so far, could do with about 5 more…It will literally involve 5 minutes of your time tomorrow if you’re willing! :grimacing:

I was driving then

Lucy:
I’ve gotten myself all in a flap with a deadline looming, so I need anyone who was actively driving a wagon in mid to late 2000 and doesn’t mind being quoted in T&D under their full real name to drop me a PM please!!!

Will explain details in the reply - should only take 5 minutes of your time.

Ta! :grimacing:

I thought women were good at multi tasking :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Puts tin hat on :open_mouth:

Will have words with you tomorrow… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’ve got 7 names and numbers so far, plus Willie if he sees his reply in time. That should be enough, although I’m going offline by 8pm so if anyone beats Willie to it that’d be grand as well. :wink:

Thanks all so far! :grimacing:

Job’s a good 'un, thanks lads. :grimacing:

Too late for me then. :cry:

Ken.

Lucy:
under their full real name

Not this time if you don’t mind then Lucy!

Just a quick note to say many thanks to the 12 people who I’ve spoken to this morning. Your time and memories were much appreciated! :grimacing:

Lucy:
Just a quick note to say many thanks to the 12 people who I’ve spoken to this morning. Your time and memories were much appreciated! :grimacing:

twas a pleasure :laughing:

Hi Lucy. Tried to pm you, but dont seam to want to work. Willing to help if you still need it

Lucy:

Thats Ok - hope you did not catch my MAN COLD