Disgusting

robroy:
Wtf is wrong with these people■■? :neutral_face:

You’re the one taking photos of other people’s turds, and you ask what’s wrong with them? :laughing:

ezydriver:

robroy:
Wtf is wrong with these people■■? :neutral_face:

You’re the one taking photos of other people’s turds, and you ask what’s wrong with them? :laughing:

What’s wrong with that exactly■■? :unamused:

Next you’ll be telling me it’s weird to have a collection of them in my 5 files. :laughing: :laughing:

Like attracts like.
Remember that experiment in New York?
Run down areas were cleaned up, broken windows replaced, graffiti cleaned etc, and they stayed cleaner than other areas.
If you’re in a dirty place, your bit of litter won’t make any difference, if itsclean your litter will stand out, do you won’t drop it.
There is no excuse for littering, but there is less of it in a well maintained area.

elsa Lad:
be very careful when walking about in the layby in the dark, there is usually a log or 2 ( and i’m not talking about wooden ones) lying around :open_mouth: :laughing:

I can confirm, haha. No, it wasn’t mine but after I got back in the cab it took me a while to figure out. Though it may have been manufactured by a dog. Eeck. Thanks for reminding me.

It’s not just “professional” drivers responsible, although we get about the country a bit more than the average joe public. But it must be said even trudging the streets of the town I live makes me despair at the state of the place. :cry: I know decades of budget constraints have placed a burden on council services but this can’t be blamed for people’s lack of personal responsibility. Tonight I lost count of the amount of discarded bags of dog ■■■■■ strewn about, and the soiled face mask are an all to common site now as well. General rubbish just lying or being blown about everywhere. There are a good few properties with back/front gardens that resemble council refuse tips from decades ago. With youngsters being raised in such households is it any surprise they grow up to be just as bad as their parents!
It was always said that it is a minority of irresponsible individuals, but I look nowadays not just on the subject in this particular thread but about many other aspects of our lives, and ponder if it is perhaps me that is in the minority.