Disgusting- do you want C+E without training

I had a conversation with a bulgarian driver at ramsgate, he was asking for assistance reversing. Nice enough chap so I helped. I asked him if he had been driving long, not artics he said this was his first time. So I asked him if he was trained. No the agency he works for applied for an EU license with the C+E entitlement on it. He was working for a well known german haulier.

Sickened I looked into it some more and found this outfit. http://www.eulicences.com/faq.html a quick phone call and I could have had whatever I liked on my EU license even if I was banned on my UK license.

N2N Transport:
Sickened I looked into it some more and found this outfit. http://www.eulicences.com/faq.html a quick phone call and I could have had whatever I liked on my EU license even if I was banned on my UK license.

that’s a scam, those licences aren’t valid :open_mouth: :open_mouth: probably an ID fraud thing as well :wink:

It is the full EU license Denis, with photo ID and paper copy. Apparently a pilot scheme is in place which will be fully online in 2013. Not one to jump I checked on the validity you can even get insurance from UK companies. Employers also have to accept the license as proof of driving its law, obviously any bonafide company would check the level of ability before offering a job"but would all".

Obviously its fraud not a way forward for anyone but if its obtainanble and legitimate (as far as the license, not the content) and should someone decide to use it its bloody dangerous.

Who knows how many home grown agency’s providing drivers tested etc. are using an EU type license. They are not the only firm offering the service either

I have sent a link to this post to my MP asking for validation and how, if true, they are going to tackle this issue on safety grounds.
Might take a week for a reply but it should be interesting :slight_smile:

This is scary, and it does make me wonder how many people who come from these countries with C+E on their licences actually do know how to drive these motors…

Its a scam. Google sppedlicence.com and you will see. Also there site is not even a secure site .If it was an official site you would think they could at least spell.

You can complete a name change form (UK citizens using a Deed Pole form)

I feel sorry for anyone foolish enough to part with there money

I’m with Denis, this is a scam, albeit one which provides a fake photoID

None of the tabs on the website show the contents they state, apart from the “apply” tab and then the costs are far in excess of licences which are definitely bona fide: 400 euros if you’ve got some sort of ID and 500 euros if you haven’t:roll:
Perhaps there is a genuine on-line scheme for EU licences, but I don’t think this is it… :wink:

Here’s an edited version of their “payment” column, ask yourself if you’d send money to these guys :laughing:

Payment

If you want to apply for an E.U licence and wish to submit only your photo and signature without sending a copy of your ID …This extra service costs 100 Euros

Important: When providing signature please sign a blank (white) piece of paper.

What? no signature required on an official document? How suspect is that!

ID is not needed…To obtain a “Stage 1 E.U. licence” From the following countries: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, also Slovenia.

If you do not have ID because you have lost it then you must please check box A “Outside the E.U. Temporary Licence” part of the application form. In this case the total cost will be 500 Euros. The end result being a E.U. licence from one of the following countries: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, and Slovenia.

The one potential upside of this is that agencies/employers may come to regard licences from these states as questionable, which could improve the domestic market, who knows…

has anyone yet tried to apply■■?..I did try using a library pc last week :slight_smile: and random date on birth and address made up along with several other bits…and it wont have it saying database critical error…wasnt this link on here the other day??or it could have been on another forum…

Dr Dubya,

all the tabs work for me, they also have the site in france and spain with links to their respective gov’t agencies.

The reason they need a signature on a blank paper is because its added to the application/license. You pay 100euro more without a passport etc. maybe because they have to pay someone in these countries a backhander.

Yes it is more expensive, but more expensive than obtaining a legal license through the correct routes I don’t think so.

The company is registered in spain and declared earnings last year.

I do agree however that to transfer money after giving all your details to this or any other firm would be a extremely stupid thing to do.

Sadly bent licences have been on the market for many years.
I remember being told anybody could get a full HGV licence for around a grand.
Of course how these bits of paper would stand up to being scanned during a pull would be another matter…
and I imagine a truck in the hands of a complete novice would be a pull waiting to happen.

Does anybody remember that program on ITV about a month ago? Quintin (spelling) whatshisname was the presenter. He bought a Polish HGV licence off the internet for £200, :open_mouth: he held it up to the camera it was only a quick glance but it looked OK.
Its frightening to think of these people driving around on our roads in anything up to 44 tones when they may not have driven anything bigger than a skateboard. :angry: What’s more they are taking our jobs and/or keeping the rates down. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp:

IS IT Posssible to get this sent over to Brussels
as well,WHY because it shows that the transfer
of rights to drive is in some cases a dangerous
way,which allows untrained drivers to drive a vehicle
which they have not ever trained for or passed a
driveing test,The EU has to do something about
this problem as those who seek work will of course
use any means to get a job,but sorry there has to
a end this ,we need to ensure that any one comeing
to another country to drive fullfills certain critique
and that the licence was obtained by passing the
required driveing test,IF some one wishes to work
full time in another country as there own or where
they live, then a test must be carried out in that countrys
highway code,(where one works full time) and the person must be able to
communicate in the language of the country where
he–she wishes to work,

I just bought me a new HIAB license off them, a bargain at £2,000! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ it, if Id have known this I wouldnt have spent £1000’s getting my c+e the proper way!!

A gentleman I knew of didnt even have a driving licence for a car and managed to blag his way into a job driving artics!! when asked where his licence was he blagged it and said it was at Swansea getting points taken off and he showed a photocopy. The best thing was that all the dates on his different classes all expired on the same day, so he got his car licence the same day as his artic licence :astonished: :astonished:

When he got found out, he got 2 months inside.

I saw him not so long ago driving a skip wagon!!

Clarky:
I just bought me a new HIAB license off them, a bargain at £2,000! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

geez clarky i would have only charged you £1999 lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And thrown in a NEW HIEGHT indicator

100% a scam. You pay the money and receive nothing. There are numerous pages like this one.
Recently there was a rumour around a similar page that sells UK driving licenses to underage youth - to get them access to night clubs. They definitely look like real and definitely do the job of tricking security guards. Similarly, they can trick agency people or any boss or policeman. However, no legal action can be taken against them as somewhere at the very bottom of the terms&conditions that no one reads is in the smallest possible print the magic disclaimer “this is not proof f identity and can not be used for legal purposes”…
People will sell anything and everything these days, even it can not really be bought.

Regarding the bulgarian chap, not sure this is the case, but there are / were countries around Europe where you can get the E extension after proving 2years of C driving experience. For nominal official fee, fully legally, without any additional training. Used to be the case in Czechoslovakia some time ago, later inherited in Czech and Slovak reps. but I don’t think it is anymore.

read these two links and you see there is only one way to get a licence, do the training, sit the test and pass it.

speedlicence.net/

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/2 … 212221.htm

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

The WHOIS record for this ■■■■■■ shows the following information:

Domain Name: EULICENCES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Keel, Mark postbox121@gmail.com
Calle Libertad 22
Benalmadena, Malaga 29630
ES

Technical Contact:
Keel, Mark postbox121@gmail.com
Calle Libertad 22
Benalmadena, Malaga 29630
ES

Dont bother with the phone number - it no longer exists, I just tried it.

However the websites name server indicates that the site could well be hosted by a company called Cyber Creative - their offices are very close to Benalmadena (I know I live there!!).

Cyber Creatives details are as follows:
www.cyber-creative.com

Registrant:
Cyber Creative LLC
Suite 1, Garrison House
3 Library Ramp, P.O. Box 847
Gibraltar, Gibraltar —
GI
34 951702019

Domain Name: CYBER-CREATIVE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Creative, Cyber hostmaster@cyber-creative.com
Suite 1, Garrison House
Gibraltar, Gibraltar —
GI
34 951702019

Technical Contact:
Creative, Cyber hostmaster@cyber-creative.com
Suite 1, Garrison House
Gibraltar, Gibraltar —
GI
34 951702019

I am going to contact them and advise them that they are hosting a website which has one intent - to rip people off, may I suggest that EVERYONE on this site emails or calls them to demand the removal of eulicences.com.

This site and it’s clones have been discussed on here before, and they are indeed nothing more than a scam. On one site I was reading about this scam someone had traced the bloke behind it and it turned out he lived in Coventry. :open_mouth: :wink:

I phonned the DFT to enquire about this website and why they had links from the site to the DFT site stating they were a executive agency of the Department for Transport.

After trying to explain to the switchboard operator what my problem was with sites like this he told me that they Eurolicences were doing nothing wrong and that they must be a linked to DFT and that i was being childish and wasting his time ringing up about websites he then said " i have better things to do with my time then speak to silly people like you" i asked him his name he told me then slammed the phone down on me.

So with steam comming out of my ears i fired off a letter of complaint to the DFT demanding answers on why they were endorsing such a scam i recived the following email today

I have been asked to reply to your e-mail of 28 April.

Please accept my apologies for the poor response you received recently when calling the Department’s switchboard. We aim to provide a very high level of service to our callers at all times and it is most disappointing to learn of occasions when we clearly fail to do so. The operator to whom you spoke is a recent recruit and has been made very aware again of our expectations. Further training and closer supervision has also been arranged to help ensure there is no repeat of your experience.

I should also explain that if you are dissatisfied with my response in respect of the switchboard service you may wish to take the matter further through the Department’s formal complaints process. Full details can be found at dft.gov.uk/about/complaints

To answer your query regarding Eurolicences I can tell you that this company is not in any way endorsed by the Department for Transport, nor are they an executive agency of the Department for Transport. the matter is being dealt with and I have asked that team to contact you.

Kind Regards

Hazel Smith

Hazel L Smith
Strategy and Contact Services Unit
Information Management Directorate
Department for Transport
D/03 Ashdown House
Sedlescombe Road North
St Leonards-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN37 7GA
Tel. 02079448492