Disgusting behaviour

Was fueling up today today at the Dundalk northbound services when an Iveco van with sleeper cab and box body pulled into the other side of the pump i was using. Out gets the driver, open up the passenger door to get his fuel cap open starts to fill up then proceeds to take a P155 where he’s standing on the forecourt. New service’s still clean inside and out outside toilet not 50 yards away from where he was but just to bloody lazy to walk that far. Can’t see these service’s which have been badly needed in Ireland for so long staying neat and tidy with dirty tramps like this on the road.

Did you say anything?

i would of made a point

Maybe that was another member (no pun intended there)

myweeIveco

I’d’ve been incapable of keeping my gob shut, I reckon. Was he the type who’s so vast he hasn’t seen what he’s ■■■■■■■ out of for at least 3 years, perchance?

definatly would of asked him if he was feeling alright, was he a bit confused if not can you explain why your being a grotty git?..the bloody muppetmust have gone into the shop to hand over his fuel card… :unamused:

I saw a similar thing at Magor :open_mouth:

A foreign truck rolls straight through the lorry park just as I am leaving. I followed him around the corner to where the coaches stop just outside the front door where he promply stops and gets out for a ■■■■ :open_mouth:

I’m now stuck behind this fella who is ■■■■■■■ in the road and is about 50 yards from the toilet and 10 yards from me.

To help him along with his disgusting habit I was sounding the air horns which obviously attracted everyone’s attention to the dirty bugger who simply flicks me the bird and carries on until he’s finished!

Even loud abuse from other people didn’t deter this idiot - Its probably down to not enough potty training when he was a toddler.

Someone keeps pi55ing up our diesel tank in our gravel pit; it’s 50 yards at most from the nearest toilet (in the weighbridge/office block) or you can do it on the tip if on muckshifting (no pun intended). It stinks like (zb)ck in hot weather…