dirty [zb]

well another run out today 4th day on the trot and yet another daf, this one was rank inside, whoever the dirty [zb] is needs to sort it out in the possibility that someone might use that truck, apparently he stays away in it 3 nights a week but if it was me it would be spotless!!! i nearly pulled over for some disinfectant wipes of some sort and then realised no cash with me

hope i dont get same one tomorrow

Please have a read of forum rule #3

No wet wipes and no cash. What is this, amateur hour?

Get used to it pal its the way things are,more and more drivers have no pride or care for the motors they drive everyday,its a case of [its not got my name on the door so why should i clean it]…scruffy gets the majority of um who give us all a bad name :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: rant over :grimacing:

I am amateur!! I have packup so didnt need cash and no wetwipes coz ermmmm coz i havnt

bigdavehull:
I have packup so didnt need cash and no wetwipes coz ermmmm coz i havnt

But you did need cash didn’t you. You needed cash for wet wipes. You said it yourself.

Contraflow:

bigdavehull:
I have packup so didnt need cash and no wetwipes coz ermmmm coz i havnt

But you did need cash didn’t you. You needed cash for wet wipes. You said it yourself.

:laughing:

Woooooooowwww backup, beginning to.sound like me.mother

question is , did he wash behind his ears this morning too ? :laughing: :laughing:

Should have got back & Jet Washed the inside !
That’ll make the Dirty [zb] think about leaving it in a mess in future. Lol.
(Nice n wet for him tomorrow)

I wrote Filthy Pig in the grime on a window, last time I was unlucky enough to drive the Depot Pigs Motor, I bet it’s still there a year later !

I hate it when I need to take some time of, and some other ■■■■ takes my motor out, and moves things, or decides in needs to be cleaned…

Who lives in it all week, you whiney ■■■■■ or me?? It’s my home, you are a guest…

Go home to mamy, she’s got your jimjams warmed up for you…

Treat truck like ■■■■ and not give a [zb] about it during the day. Come onto TNUK at night and ■■■■■,moan and complain about how your boss does not pay you enough.
No excuse for being a slob. It’s not “your” truck. You may be the main driver but other people also need to drive it.

fdm:
I hate it when I need to take some time of, and some other [zb] takes my motor out, and moves things, or decides in needs to be cleaned…

Who lives in it all week, you whiney [zb], or me?? It’s my home, you are a guest…

Moving things is a no no. But are you seriously telling me you find it irksome when someone leaves your truck cleaner than you did?? :unamused:

I call ■■■■■■■■ on that.

The-Snowman:
Treat truck like [zb] and not give a [zb] about it during the day. Come onto TNUK at night and ■■■■■,moan and complain about how your boss does not pay you enough.
No excuse for being a slob. It’s not “your” truck. You may be the main driver but other people also need to drive it.

My boss pays me enough, thank you very much. Could always be better, but it’s not bad for sitting on my ■■■, enjoying the scenery all day. And who are you, telling me that I’m not allowed to be a slob.? I like being a slob. A clean slob mind, but I don’t feel the need to drive around in a pinny , polishing the dash all day…

F-reds:

fdm:
I hate it when I need to take some time of, and some other [zb] takes my motor out, and moves things, or decides in needs to be cleaned…

Who lives in it all week, you whiney [zb], or me?? It’s my home, you are a guest…

Moving things is a no no. But are you seriously telling me you find it irksome when someone leaves your truck cleaner than you did?? :unamused:

I call [zb] on that.

When did tramping become a ‘who can leave a truck cleanest’ competition?

It’s not. I’m just pointing out that being handed something back that is cleaner than when you left it, is not something to get wound up about. I’m sure you could slob it up to your tastes quickly enough!

Oh and in case you missed it was saying that while it is perfectly reasonable to expect someone not to move everything around while your off.

Expecting them to live in your “slob” is not reasonable.

F-reds:
Oh and in case you missed it was saying that while it is perfectly reasonable to expect someone not to move everything around while your off.

Expecting them to live in your “slob” is not reasonable.

Your definition of ‘slob’ may not coincidence with mine. And nobody has has to ‘live’ in my slob…

fdm:

The-Snowman:
Treat truck like [zb] and not give a [zb] about it during the day. Come onto TNUK at night and ■■■■■,moan and complain about how your boss does not pay you enough.

My boss pays me enough, thank you very much. Could always be better, but it’s not bad for sitting on my ■■■, enjoying the scenery all day. And who are you, telling me that I’m not allowed to be a slob.? I like being a slob. A clean slob mind, but I don’t feel the need to drive around in a pinny , polishing the dash all day…

Clean slob :laughing: :laughing:

If you are not the owner of the vehicle, why would you leave stuff in it? If another driver is asked by the owner of the vehicle to drive it, surely they should have the same amount of storage space as anyone else that drives the vehicle?

All the moaning about cleanliness too, wtf? If you get a hard on over shiny dashboards, why would you expect everyone else to do likewise? As long as it is left in a reasonable condition then you have SFA to moan about.

fdm:

The-Snowman:

You say your boss pays you enough? That’s a first for this forum! :smiley:
I didnt say you wern’t allowed to be a slob. How you choose to live is your own business. All I said was if other people use a truck,is it fair to subject them to used banana peels,dirty wet wipes,empty cans and all manner of (zb) left lying around?
I went to a truck last week and had to go back into transport office and say I wasn’t driving it. Whole cab was littered with old newspapers,banana skins,coke cans,mcdonalds wrappers etc. Dashboard was thick with dust and dirt and the whole cab was filthy. Dirty footprints everywhere,including all over the rear bunk. And the smell was so bad you could bounce off it. And this was someones day truck
Not saying anyone needs to rush around in a pinny,frantically polishing the interior to within an inch of its life. All im saying is a little bit of consideration for others wouldnt go amiss