Dirty lazy bar steward

ferrybridge thurs afternoon walking from truck park to main building there he was parked,artic on top of crossing on the road to fuel pumps standing up on the catwalk ■■■■■■ all over the suzies :unamused: what a dirty lazy ■■■■ toilets in the petrol station and main building and he does that quality drive pure quality

Don’t worry bout it you often see it sometimes they do it up the back wheel of the trailer then walk across to the services

Been discussed many times on here but don’t blame me as I can’t do it

Worse place I have seen it is on Stafford services,people ■■■■■■■ up wheel while people are walking from the caravan park with young kids,if I was with my kids and they “saw” a man doing it I would become very angry very quickly and would be having more than words with some dirty ■■■■ that exposed himself to my kids.

animal:
don’t blame me as I can’t do it

Have you ever thought about using a “she pee”?

Then you can clean your trailer wheels like the rest of us!

When caravanners park in the truck area, they should let us truckers use their toilet.

I reckon most wouldn’t park there again lol.

Scrub that last post.

If I ■■■■■■ in a caravan, I would double its value.

Robpee:

animal:

There’s no need for you to miss out, animal. Just ■■■■ your leg up like a dog.

Contraflow:

Robpee:

animal:

There’s no need for you to miss out, animal. Just ■■■■ your leg up like a dog.

Or get one of these and really feel part of the trucking gang.

https://www.shewee.com/ :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:
When caravanners park in the truck area, they should let us truckers use their toilet.

:smiley: :smiley: beaver boy clasick ■■■■■ clasick :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

eagerbeaver:

My dads a driver and once walked up to a caravan in a layby and asked for a tea with no sugar and a bacon sarny,it was a old couple who had pulled up on the way to the coast to make some dinner :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

wirksworth rod:

eagerbeaver:

:smiley: :smiley: beaver boy clasick (zb) clasick :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Or the ultimate act is …
When the couple in the caravan are sat having a sandwich and tea at the table in the caravan, and the truck driver takes a pee in the trailer tyre directly next to the caravan window where the couple are sat

peirre:

wirksworth rod:

eagerbeaver:

:smiley: :smiley: beaver boy clasick (zb) clasick :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Or the ultimate act is …
When the couple in the caravan are sat having a sandwich and tea at the table in the caravan, and the truck driver takes a pee in the trailer tyre directly next to the caravan window where the couple are sat

not the same but similar, when working security at university got a call from a load of students who were sat in the shared kitchen trying to have a early xmas dinner before they left the halls for xmas, kitchen had floor to ceiling windows and outside was a rabbit that was seriously suffering from myxomatosis, its horrible makes their eyes swell ect, anyway said bunny was putting the students off their lunch and they asked if i could do something, move it or whatever they said, just as my colleaque walked past the outside of the window and gave the rabbit a could whack with his maglite… security staff had a nice supper as they couldnt eat the xmas dinner… lol