Dirty animals

I’m in Lincoln Farm this evening, parked right next to the gate at the front and thought I would share this wonderful piece of animal-ry

I sat in the cab, talking to the Mrs and I saw this old-timer come out of the cafe with the toilets in, to the lorry parked next to me (about 30ft travelled) whereupon he flopped his lad out and started ■■■■■■■ up his wheel in broad daylight and in full view of the cafe

I’m pretty ashamed to be associated with such pigs.

He’s English before the foreign haters start too.

Was on Leigh delamare services t’other week and parked near to me was this removal truck with 2 of em in it, I had to laugh the driver got out ■■■■■■ up his wheel got back in got his shower kit and waddled off to the block, I had to laugh he knew id clocked him I wish id took a pic to share on here, oh they were Scots :unamused:

its this sort of behaviour that gives drivers the lowest of the low bad name and why facilities are poor up and down the country as alot of drivers will not use them anyway… luckily i dont do distance work anymore but when i did i would not use services as the car parks stink of stale pee…

i personally would be in favour of the drivers/companies being fined/shamed or similar when the driver does stuff like this…

ok we all get caught short ect but when you are only a couple of minutes from a toilet its just lazyness and zero pride in themselves or the job…

tango boy:
oh they were Scots :unamused:

says it all really :wink:

I find “animals” have a bit more respect for themselves.Human beings on the other hand!!!
Famous statement by a bloke called Walt Whitman " Why I could live with the animals"

Google it.It makes you think!

your a ■■■ Daft(new)Lad

How do you know he was English? Did he have an English looking tadger?

owen1955:
your a ■■■ Daft(new)Lad

This lol…

nothing wrong with ■■■■■■■ on english property or soil :smiling_imp:

Ryy86:

owen1955:
your a ■■■ Daft(new)Lad

This lol…

Only because we have been ■■■■■■■ on yours for 800 years :laughing:

merc0447:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

merc0447:

They are bigger than foreign ones, aren’t they?

JLS Driver SOS:

Ryy86:

owen1955:
your a ■■■ Daft(new)Lad

This lol…

Only because we have been ■■■■■■■ on yours for 800 years :laughing:

I’ll give you that lol

OnlyAlan:

merc0447:

They are bigger than foreign ones, aren’t they?

I think I might have been adopted :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

To be fair he could have had an urinary tract infection or enlarged prostate or weak bladder with all this when you need to go you need to go or wet yourself.

toby1234abc:
To be fair he could have had an urinary tract infection or enlarged prostate or weak bladder with all this when you need to go you need to go or wet yourself.

If I had any of those things, I would have had the foresight to have a ■■■■ in the toilet I just walked past as a precaution