Directions

How do all,I’ve got a collection out of Tata chemicals lostock works northwich. The thing that’s driving me mad is tom tom wants to go one way and google maps suggest another. Problem being there’s a low bridge in between. Can anybody suggest the best way. Thanks in advance

DG35:
How do all,I’ve got a collection out of Tata chemicals lostock works northwich. The thing that’s driving me mad is tom tom wants to go one way and google maps suggest another. Problem being there’s a low bridge in between. Can anybody suggest the best way. Thanks in advance

Where you coming from?

Mike-C:

DG35:

Where you coming from?

Access is from the A556 main dual carriageway unless your in sommat small. :wink: Take the A530 for Warrington/Lostock Gralam it’s about 3/4 mile up there on your left

goo.gl/maps/r2ES8

Thanks for the reply,3G on me phone keeps cutting in and out so couldn’t get a proper look at google but that’s the way I was thinking just wasn’t 100%.

DG35:
Thanks for the reply,3G on me phone keeps cutting in and out so couldn’t get a proper look at google but that’s the way I was thinking just wasn’t 100%.

Just follow your nose down that road fella. You’ll go round a right hand bend with some newish houses on the left of it,then fields, the entrance comes up on the left just after the fields. If you go past don’t panic, just keep going Jack Richards has a depot just before the low bridge and everyone turns around there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spot on mate,quite simple really once you’ve done it.Not a bad load either which helps.