Directions to rotherhithe

going to rotherhithe the morro and was going to go through blackwall ,then a200 but was told there is weight restrictions on parts of it,anybody know another route to it please?

If there is a weight limit then use A2 and Rotherhithe New Road.

haggis eater:
going to rotherhithe the morro and was going to go through blackwall ,then a200 but was told there is weight restrictions on parts of it,anybody know another route to it please?

From B’wall Tunnel follow A102 to Sun in Sands roundabout ( left slip) then right onto A2 over Blackheath&down B’heath Hill(beware restsricted until 07.00) then lots of traffic,after rail bridge@Deptford Broadway turn right @ filter light A2209 Church St,Tee junc @ bottom turn left A200 Evelyn St, you are now on your way to R’hithe(don’t use A206 Greenwich 7.5t limit)

cheers for that :slight_smile:

Don’t you just love the London lorry ban, :cry: :cry: :cry: :open_mouth:

Don’t you just love how nobody seems to be able to buy a map nowadays, and if they come up against a problem seem to struggle to figure a way round it.

Dafman:
Don’t you just love how nobody seems to be able to buy a map nowadays, and if they come up against a problem seem to struggle to figure a way round it.

I thought the idea of this forum was to help fellow drivers out and give some advice, not give them critism for asking people who know the profession well.

Dafman:

Read the opening post again, he already knows where it is and how to get there
What the person was asking for, was advice on the weight limits etc on his way in there.

MAP ■■? your normal A-Z wont actually give you those details will they :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Used to deliver Tesco shop in Surrey Quays (on B205)Redriff rd. We came in from the A2 via A2208 Rotherhithe new rd. We weren’t allowed to come home the same way because of a 18t? weight limit on the Rotherhithe new rd one way system which affects traffic travelling west. To return to A2 we had to use Evelyn st A200 Eastbound and right turn into Deptford church st.

The road signs on this one way section a just a trifle confusing.

pierrot 14:
Don’t you just love the London lorry ban, :cry: :cry: :cry: :open_mouth:

No I just love having a permit! :wink:

Oh my mistake I just thought lately that’s what we do on here I am so used to seeing posts having a pop at people asking for advice, I was just trying to fit in.

Oh and when we give them advice its very rare you get a thank you.

Thank you.xxxx

Pmsl :smiley: