directions please

got a delivery to asda xdc warrington looked on the map seen i come off the m62 junction 9 along the a49 is it ok to go down owen street then left or do you use kerfoot st then left appreciated

I used Kerfoot Lane when I did it.

Owen Street looks ok though.

cheers box wasnt off the boat so i have come home for a cpl of hrs :smiley: :smiley: try again soon

Is it the new one behind polar ford? If so I’m sure you can turn down past the ford place. Going up towards the bridge will leave you with a tricky left turn (if you turn right at the lights (at Mc Donald’s)).

Ah yes, Owen street is the one as mentioned.

Didn’t know asda had opened it yet, used to be the old Guiness place run by DHL.

Head down the 49 towards town centre. Eventually you will come to a main set of lights with a McDonalds on your right. As you go through these get in the right hand lane and take the right hand turning between the car sales and Tesco, follow to T junction and turn left and the entrance is a few hundred yards on your right

mutley thats the way i ended up going thanks was on bay 19 by the time i walked to hand paper work in then back to the truck i was tipped parked opposite took a 30 as i had a 15 earlier walked back to office the girl behind the desk waited a few mins before she went for her break to sort my paperwork out very helpfull…even offereed me and another driver her card sp we could get a coffee not impressed with the drivers room though one sign made me laugh —abandon hope all ye who enter here.