Directions/Parking/Dartford crossing

Im heading down to a farm in Markbeech,Kent with a load of organic feed. Just wondered if anyone has any knowledge of said village by any chance?

Ill need somewhere to park up south of Dartford Crossing aswell if anyone can help out. Will be late by I get down there (after :sunglasses: but somewhere around the Sevenoaks or Tonbridge area would be ok.

Also ive not been over Dartford since they changed all the tolls so just wondered what the procedure is please? Do I still pay cash or is it anpr to send me an invoice?

Many thanks
Matt.

Lots of farms in Markbeech, which one do you want?

Only parking I know of in Sevenoaks/Tonbridge is big offroad layby’s each side of A21 at bottom of hill just above A225 junction. You get quite a few trucks in there.

If you go through toll today you have until midnight tomorrow to pay it, don’t forget like I did.

You can open account and pay in advance which is cheaper.

www.dartford-crossing-charge.service.gov.uk/Home/Choose

xfmatt:
Im heading down to a farm in Markbeech,Kent with a load of organic feed. Just wondered if anyone has any knowledge of said village by any chance?

Ill need somewhere to park up south of Dartford Crossing aswell if anyone can help out. Will be late by I get down there (after :sunglasses: but somewhere around the Sevenoaks or Tonbridge area would be ok.

Also ive not been over Dartford since they changed all the tolls so just wondered what the procedure is please? Do I still pay cash or is it anpr to send me an invoice?

Many thanks
Matt.

Only invoice they’ll send you will be for £70 !

If your looking for somewhere to park nearby there’s an industrial Estate in Edenbridge (Enterprise way). If your lower than 13ft 3 you come off at jct 6 head towards Westerham on the A25 then head down the B269 to Edenbridge. The estate is on the right just after the bridge. Mark Beech is just up the road from there.

xfmatt:

Many thanks
Matt.

Going to horse shoe green farm. So this toll lark Is there no cash booths? Cos I wont be home till friday and if I cant pay the toll on internet im â– â– â– â– â– â– . Dont you get any notification about how and where to pay then?

Grayham:
If your looking for somewhere to park nearby there’s an industrial Estate in Edenbridge (Enterprise way). If your lower than 13ft 3 you come off at jct 6 head towards Westerham on the A25 then head down the B269 to Edenbridge. The estate is on the right just after the bridge. Mark Beech is just up the road from there.

That’ll do ill head for there mate. Thanks

Matt.

Edenbridge town is about 10-15 minute walk from there, there’s a Chippy and a Chinese takeaway from what I remember, oh and a posh Waitrose.

Try 0300 300 0120 .