Directions needed for Leicester (Sunningdale Road)

I have a collection to do in the morning from LE3 1UX are there any weight limits stopping me coming off the M1 n /b at 21a and then onto the B5380 Ratby Lane then left onto Wembley Road? - thanks in advance

nope come of a46 bypass as soon as you have joined it turn right at island nxt island turn right straight over next one down there for nearly 3/4 of a mile turn left at lights its on there somewhere

Norfolknewbie:
I have a collection to do in the morning from LE3 1UX are there any weight limits stopping me coming off the M1 n /b at 21a and then onto the B5380 Ratby Lane then left onto Wembley Road? - thanks in advance

No problem as that is the route all the artics take

Why not pop in to DATA academy LGV training on that estate for a coffee :bulb: - two of them are members on here

Its all good down there, there just seems to be millions of lost business men in posh cars not looking where theyre going :laughing:

ROG:

Norfolknewbie:

Why not pop in to DATA academy LGV training on that estate for a coffee :bulb: - two of them are members on here

Might just do that Roger would be good to put names to faces - who do I ask for??

Place I’m going is Casepak MRF?? Tend to work nights so not usually a place I’d get to!

Norfolknewbie:

ROG:

Norfolknewbie:

Might just do that Roger would be good to put names to faces - who do I ask for??

RIK is DATA ACADEMY on here
Andy is also a member
Dorien is Riks number 2 and is usually in the office

Tell any of the staff that I said to call in

Never seen any traffic bods on that estate so double yellows not a problem as far as I am aware …

Norfolknewbie:
Place I’m going is Casepak MRF?? Tend to work nights so not usually a place I’d get to!

M1, A46, come off at very first exit, at roundabout, turn right, down to next roundabout, turn right again, then go straight over the next roundabout, follow to a set of traffic lights, turn left, then take first right, Casepak is at the bottom of the road on the right just before the left hand bend

Thanks for all replies all very helpful. If I get time I will call in for a coffee and a chin wag Roger,

Norfolknewbie:
Thanks for all replies all very helpful. If I get time I will call in for a coffee and a chin wag Roger,

Yes, do stop in for a coffee…I did when I delivered there (Thats going back a few years…I was on for Bryan’s then)

Didn’t get to Leicester in end due to docks being closed 0400 - 0700 job had to be rescheduled thanks for help tho and drink offer