Directions - Immingham Docks

Hello all. Can anyone give me some directions to Exxtor Terminal at Immingham please. Never been to the Dock at Immingham and collecting a box there Monday. Thanks.

rookie07:
Hello all. Can anyone give me some directions to Exxtor Terminal at Immingham please. Never been to the Dock at Immingham and collecting a box there Monday. Thanks.

Come off A180 for immingham on to A160 past ulceby truck stop to the roundabout and go straight across.
Then follow the duel carriageway past the oil refinery to the next roundabout and take first exit, go under bridge and it brings you to the port security gates.
Go through the security no need to stop and take 3 rd exit at roundabout directly after port security gate,go up the slight hill with the coal store on your right to next roundabout and take second exit straight on,then at next roundabout turn right carry on and the container terminal comes up on your left.
Just join the que until you get to barrier then walk accris to office.

Excellent directions :smiley: wonder if this will be the end of the thread :question: probably with my name on it :smiling_imp: :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:
Excellent directions :smiley: wonder if this will be the end of the thread :question: probably with my name on it :smiling_imp: :wink:

No, sorry :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

rookie07:

drive to Immingham and keep heading East… if you see water and hear a splash, then i hope you can swim as you have driven past the docks… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HTH

B…

Bungle666:

rookie07:

drive to Immingham and keep heading East… if you see water and hear a splash, then i hope you can swim as you have driven past the docks… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HTH

B…

Brilliant mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If your skelly only, :grimacing: no need to transit X-ray shed! :laughing: box number and PIN number 8117…! Regards :sunglasses: salad Dodger 10 stone! :grimacing:

tango boy:

Bungle666:

rookie07:

HTH

B…

Well, one tries to be helpful :smiley: :smiley:

B…

Bungle666:

tango boy:

Bungle666:

rookie07:

HTH

B…

Well, one tries to be helpful :smiley: :smiley:

B…

And you are :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

yorkshire terrier:

rookie07:

Come off A180 for immingham on to A160 past ulceby truck stop to the roundabout and go straight across.
Then follow the duel carriageway past the oil refinery to the next roundabout and take first exit, go under bridge and it brings you to the port security gates.
Go through the security no need to stop and take 3 rd exit at roundabout directly after port security gate,go up the slight hill with the coal store on your right to next roundabout and take second exit straight on,then at next roundabout turn right carry on and the container terminal comes up on your left.

Thankyou very much. Much appreciated.

yorkshire terrier:

rookie07:

great directions and was all going perfectly and then BAM!!
3rd word from the end, hits “i” instead of “o” :sunglasses:

angof1497:

yorkshire terrier:

rookie07:

Perhaps the keyboard is dyslexic.

Fincham:

angof1497:

yorkshire terrier:

rookie07:

Perhaps the keyboard is dyslexic.

No it was me had too much ale it was a Friday evening :smiley: