DILEMMA 2!

After struggling to find decent work since Xmas. I have suddenly become inundated with offers.
I am currently working for Courierforce in Plymouth, based on an hourly rate though I pay my own tax etc, with the prospect of Euro…Maybe!
Here’s the dilemma.

I have been offered a job ( details not yet finalised) Based on Euro collections only and is based on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. The salary is very good and involves mega distances.This is a salaried role, but it’s a fledgling company. Do I jump ship?
Normally I make my own mind up. I love Euro stuff as you know, but the doubt is there.

It sounds good on the face of it, i’d be tempted if i liked nights away, 2 weeks on/off would be a cracker.

Are there others there that can verify the money actually gets paid, salaried you could do a month of bloody hard graft and no pay, its the fledgling company bit that makes me wary, on the other hand in on the ground floor at the start of something that could be a good thing.

Trust gut feelings on this one, if it waddles and quacks it will be a duck.

Do the European job.

Yes there is someone who already does it, and he has been paid . But I dunno. I’ve done Europe East and West and I love it. Just a tad confused. It’ll pass. :sunglasses:

from what youve posted on here vern concerning your sons health, i would be sticking as local as possible, :exclamation: good luck whatever you decide

This is also part of it. The final destination is Ireland! So will be close to my kids every week. :sunglasses:

Hi Vern
Is the job in the SW as I live in Penzance and am looking for somthing to keep me occupied .
Thanks
John

No. can’t say too much as nothing finalised yet. A commute once to collect the van maybe…A big commute! :wink: