Digital Tachograph Simulator

hi guys.dont know if this has been mentioned before,did a search and couldnt find it so…
i recently went on a RHA course for new and up and coming lgv drivers,and amongst lots of interesting and confusing pieces of information,they gave us a website where you can download for free a digital tachograph simulator,which i have to be honest has been a god send for me to practice and get my head around . ive read a few post where people have struggled with the new digy tachos.and for people like me where im seeking employment it has to be a bonus to know how they work before getting a job.just search NOVADATA.CO.UK,register for free and download simulator.you can also download instructions on 3 makes of digy tacho.then just sit at home and pratice using them.ive found this simulator very handy to prepare me for my first driving job,and i hope others will find it handy to.give it ago. once again sorry if this has already been mentioned.good luck to all newbies on finding our first employment.Daz

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42936&start=0

Sure I mentioned it in another thread along thes lines but dont bother giving novadata your details for bombarding by email. Just go to the Spanish gov website that made the thing and get it without having to hand over any personal details (Its all in English!):

fomento.es/MFOM/LANG_EN/DIRE … scarga.htm

like i said,sorry if its been mentioned before.i search for it and couldnt find it. At least its been mentioned again,easy for newbies to find.cheers daz :smiley:

Dazman30:
like i said,sorry if its been mentioned before.i search for it and couldnt find it. At least its been mentioned again,easy for newbies to find.cheers daz :smiley:

Is this something that most newbies want :question: :question:

If yes, then I will add a link in the LGV training tips thread sticky

Wouldn’t be a bad idea ROG, im just about to download it now so i can start practicing, Just while we are on the subject of newbies, i start my cat ‘c’ training on monday 18th so hopefully il have my licence before long, got my test on 22nd may (my 23rd birthday) at 8.50am!! Just hope the rush hour traffic in Belfast is nice to me lol