Digital tachograph help please

Denis F:

tiger65:

shuttlespanker:
will do everything :wink:

ebay.co.uk/itm/280840320815? … 963wt_1185

Wow that is very expensive, :open_mouth:, especially as you’re buying from e bay. Cheaper from a proper shop! PM for cheaper places to buy, with back up, guarantees and suitable software packages. :smiley:

AS you’re selling the stuff I’m sure you would say that ! Please keep it within our advertising rules :wink:

Which is exactly why I have never advertised on this site, even covertly. I am aware of the advertising rules and would not seek to break them. :smiley:
I merely stated that I thought the product was expensive, (particularly from an e bayer retailer), when I know it can be bought elsewhere, from several other retailers cheaper, including the RHA, FTA, etc. :smiley: :wink:

The product I linked to sold for £209, this was the digidown plus, and also included the software for the PC

The last time I looked at both the RHA and FTA, they were more than that just for the digidown plus WITHOUT the software

So, I will ask you AGAIN, can you post a relevant link to show this item was expensive as you said it was?

Or are you just talking ■■■■■■■■ so that members will find out that you are selling the same stuff?

tiger65:
Which is exactly why I have never advertised on this site, even covertly. I am aware of the advertising rules and would not seek to break them. :smiley:

Thankyou

I merely stated that I thought the product was expensive, (particularly from an e bayer retailer), when I know it can be bought elsewhere, from several other retailers cheaper, including the RHA, FTA, etc. :smiley: :wink:

As Shuttlespanker has said. most of the others places it is available don’t include the software, so we would need to find out what software is included with this !

After a quick consultation with the RHA shop catalogue, I would like to correct myself

The digidown plus from the RHA is £170+VAT, but as stated previoiusly, it does not come with the software for the PC

The software required is £85.50+VAT

This gives a sub total of £255.50+VAT

Or £306.60 inc VAT

The item I linked was total price of £209

So, tiger65, I’m waiting for either your reply with credible links with prices or your apology for confusing people with the crap that you ha e been spouting

it’s still probably cheaper to use a seperate card reader and vu download tool

I use one of these ebay.co.uk/itm/Omnikey-3121- … 1e6cb279bc and a OPtac that I bought on ebay for £80 :wink:

Denis F:
I use one of these ebay.co.uk/itm/Omnikey-3121- … 1e6cb279bc and a OPtac that I bought on ebay for £80

Which piece of equipement from OPtac did you use Dennis?

jimmy2loads:

Denis F:
I use one of these ebay.co.uk/itm/Omnikey-3121- … 1e6cb279bc and a OPtac that I bought on ebay for £80

Which piece of equipement from OPtac did you use Dennis?

one of these

optac.info/uk/shop/product.h … d=9939-012

the only problem I had was that it wouldn’t activate my software as it doesn’t read the data directly to the laptop but works like a usb stick ( that was why I had to buy the 2nd card reader)

it’s all here

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49578&p

Thanks Dennis, very helpfull, i shall purchasing these items this week. :grimacing:

Thanks very much for all your help and advise, I brought the rha digidown thing at 170 billys and the software total cost around £310,it works and it’s doing it’s job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk