Digital Tacho

I’ve jacked my full time driving job and am looking, eventually, to doing a few days on the agency. Now, I know that I’ve to buy a digital tacho card but where and how do I apply, also how do you go about using it? Are there any leaflets on the correct use? :confused: :wink:

http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/hgvpsvoperators/digitaltachographs/informationfordrivers/informationfordrivers.htm

Search the forums, there’s load of info on Trucknet

For what its worth I phoned the number given on the VOSA site linked above, and the forms were here 48 hours later.

Hope it helps.

penfold:
I’ve jacked my full time driving job and am looking, eventually, to doing a few days on the agency. Now, I know that I’ve to buy a digital tacho card but where and how do I apply, also how do you go about using it? Are there any leaflets on the correct use? :confused: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another victim Neil. We should take this question to Ladbroke’s. :laughing:

Rob K:

penfold:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another victim Neil. We should take this question to Ladbroke’s. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ive got one and have never used it and doubt i never will. :imp: