DIGITAL TACHO

Afternoon all,

Bit of a strange one but will ask anyway! With regards to digicards and digital tachos, are you able to do a printout from say last weekend when you insert your card!? So effectively do printouts from previous drives!? If so would somebody be able to tell me how to do it!?

Many thanks!

You sure can.Just go into the main menu.Select printout.I think it then says 24hour.Press yes.And then use the down arrows to the required date.

Daftvader, thanks very much for that! I thought you should be able to, but wasn’t quite sure on how to! Managed to do printouts for when I required them, but been thinking about the work I did over the weekend, and are you supposed to keep a record of printouts after every shift!? Or does that not really matter with the introduction of digi tachos? As it will all be stored on the card won’t it!?

Your Welcome.You don’t have to keep printouts of every shift you do.As you said.It’s stored on your card.I only do a printout for an infringement.But then i keep a diary of my working day.