Digital tacho print out question please

Can anyone help ?

I have recently had to dig out the digi and start to use it.

Last night I started driving at 2000 and eventually finished work this morning at 0730.

Anyhow when I asked it to give me a printout it only showed activivity from 00…00 and not anything from before.

Example I put it on break at 23…57 and had 47 mins but the print out only shows 44 mins from 00…00 and not from 23.57 so giving the appearance that I have had insufficient breaks :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Also I aint got a bloody scooby what all that gumph is on the printout does anyone know where I can get a piece info that breaks down the content into thecoder0 level of understanding i.e with pictures :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

Clic on the link below it explains a bit also look further back in the safety and law site on tnet there is quite a lot about didgi cards

dtco.siemensvdo.co.uk/NR/rdonlyr … tions4.pdf,

When you are getting a print out it press ok to yes when it says 24hrs and if you want the night befores print out you can scroll to the day before then yes to print again.

I haven’t used a digital tachograph for some time so could be wrong about this, If you go through the menu to printout and select a 24 hour printout it will give a printout for only the date in question, however if you select printout during the card withdrawal sequence you should get a printout for the entire shift including the previous days work, when I was using a digi tacho on nights it would give a printout for the mornings work and the previous days work on one printout.

Anyway if you now need a printout for a particular date you can just select the date from the printout menu.

This is referring to the Siemens tachograph.