digital tacho card

a question

i have a digital tacho card and recently moved house. now your digital card has your address on it which is now my previous address.

does this mean i now need to send it back to the dvla and drive without a card till it arrives back in the post or carry on using it until the date runs out on it and it needs replacing :question:

i filed the bumpf that goes with it so cant check back

jon

You will need form D777B, available from a local traffic office, the DVLA or a VOSA Testing Station, and you will need to complete that and return it to the DVLA, along with your driving licence. You will have to inform them which DVLA office or VOSA Testing Station you wish to collect your new card from, they will not send it to your home and you must collect it in person. You can continue to use your current card while the application for the new one is processed. The DVLA will tell you when the new card is ready for collection and when you collect it you will hand in your old one, make sure all the data has been downloaded from it.

Might have been easier not to move house. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Might have been easier not to move house. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Too right! LT and I both got the digi cards, neither of us have used them yet, and now we’ve moved house it’s a right pain to get the address updated. I wish now we hadn’t bothered to get them until we had moved…

Paul