Digital Tacho and Clocks Changing?!?

Having gone back to roaming after spending the last 4 years on nights I need an idiots guide to changing my digi tacho clock in time for the clocks going back in a couple of weeks.In previous years it was done by my dayman and as he has now left there seems to be nobody in the yard with a clue how to do it.
So the Tacho head is in a 56 MAN TGA 26.430
If you can help it needs to be an idiots guide!! :open_mouth:

You donā€™t change the time, digi tachos stay on UTC all year round.

You can change the displayed time to show your local time but that wonā€™t alter the recorded time, itā€™s in the menu somewhere but I canā€™t remember off the top of my head whereā€¦ At the moment UTC is one hour behind us (BST) so any manual entries are made one hour behind BST. When the clocks change on the last sunday in October UTC and us (GMT) will be the same time.

flub007:
Having gone back to roaming after spending the last 4 years on nights I need an idiots guide to changing my digi tacho clock in time for the clocks going back in a couple of weeks.In previous years it was done by my dayman and as he has now left there seems to be nobody in the yard with a clue how to do it.
So the Tacho head is in a 56 MAN TGA 26.430
If you can help it needs to be an idiots guide!! :open_mouth:

You leave the tacho as it is, a driver cannot alter it more than a minute a week. We use GMT all the time with a digital tachograph. This is known as Universal Time Co-ordinated (UTC) in Europe.

You can only alter the local setting to change the display on the dash etc, but all records must be made in UTC. I have a Siemens manual somewhere with a TGA if you get stuck

Wheel Nut:
ā€¦a driver cannot alter it more than a minute a week.

That reminds me, I must set mine back 1 minute when I go into work tomorrow, itā€™s 2 minutes fast at the moment. Cheers Malc.

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:
ā€¦a driver cannot alter it more than a minute a week.

That reminds me, I must set mine back 1 minute when I go into work tomorrow, itā€™s 2 minutes fast at the moment. Cheers Malc.

remember to mate a mental note of that mate wouldnā€™t want you to see a straw donkey on you travels :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:

tachograph your a gentleman thank you very much :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tachograph:

Brilliant information. I canā€™t find my book anyway

tachograph: