Digital Tach country codes

I am going over the water to Denmark next week. When I get off the boat do I have to do a manual entry and put in the country code? PS does anyone know what it is for Denmark ?

Thanks

DK.

You only need to change the country code at the beginning and end of the shift (beg country) (end country).

if your going to denmark you might have a bit of trouble, this week because the export drivers union is blocking all entry points to and from denmark from 12 00 today :open_mouth:

tachograph:
You only need to change the country code at the beginning and end of the shift (beg country) (end country).

Is this only if you actually remove the card at the end of each shift? If for example you leave your card in all week, would you then only have to do a country entry when you start your week and later when you end it 5 or 6 days later or whenever it happens to be? Sorry if this is a silly question, I’ve never used a digital tacho so I know absolutely nothing about them.

eldor:

tachograph:

Is this only if you actually remove the card at the end of each shift? If for example you leave your card in all week, would you then only have to do a country entry when you start your week and later when you end it 5 or 6 days later or whenever it happens to be? Sorry if this is a silly question, I’ve never used a digital tacho so I know absolutely nothing about them.

The digital tachograph is the same as the analogue tachograph you put the start and end place for the shift (daily work period) regardless of weather or not you remove the card during the week.

tachograph:

eldor:

tachograph:

The digital tachograph is the same as the analogue tachograph you put the start and end place for the shift (daily work period) regardless of weather or not you remove the card during the week.

Okie dokie, cheers for that.