Digifob Downloads!

I recently purchased a Digifob reader to download my card at home into my own laptop.
The reader does read the card and makes a file for the download.
The way in which the download is displayed isn’t great and you cannot really a lot of information from it.

I then went to try to download software from the net which would hopefully help with this.

I tried Tachomaster and Tachoplus.

From the two I preferred the Tachoplus Software. My problem starts here mainly. I cannot for the life of me get an English copy of the said software. All the downloads that I seem to get, come out in German.
Looking at their website an there are copies in several languages but I cannot seem to get it to recognise my request for the english version.
I dont want the free version as the standard version has options available which would suit my needs better.
Does anyone out there have any experience with this problem and if they found a solution?
Just want a link to pay and download an english version of this software. Is that too much to ask lol■■?
I appreciate any help and advice I can get.
Thanks…

perhaps contact the website you purchased the software from

Can you just change the DE to EN in your browser and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Tachoplus your best option is to contact their support at the linnk scottie0011 has posted.

It’s a bit late now but if you need to read your own card a better option than Digifob might have been to buy a cheap card reader off eBay and use Tachomaster for a 28 day free trial, it’s £1 a week after the free trial.

The Omnikey 3121 will read a drivers tachograph card and at about £15 is the cheapest card reader I’ve come across, someone on eBay is selling used ones for £6.50

More Omnikey 3121 card readers on eBay

You don’t say if you also have your own truck, so I’m assuming that you do.
If this is the case you will also need to download the vehicle unit and transfer the data to suitable storage. When all this digi nonsense started, I bought a package from FTA and have found it to be very good and easy to use. I think it cost around £200, and you can get a lot of information out if it, print reports etc, but you have to pay a monthly fee if you want analysis.
Being a thoroughly honest and decent salt of the earth type who would never break the law, I don’t bother with it !!

Old John:
If this is the case you will also need to download the vehicle unit and transfer the data to suitable storage. When all this digi nonsense started, I bought a package from FTA and have found it to be very good and easy to use. I think it cost around £200, and you can get a lot of information out if it, print reports etc, but you have to pay a monthly fee if you want analysis.
Being a thoroughly honest and decent salt of the earth type who would never break the law, I don’t bother with it !!

Im sure that you are indeed a conscientious, law abiding type, but in the case of other, less saintly, owner-drivers shouldnt they have a paper trail to show they are aware of their faults?
youtube.com/watch?v=rxhT8T44bt8
:smiley:

Franglais:

Old John:

Im sure that you are indeed a conscientious, law abiding type, but in the case of other, less saintly, owner-drivers shouldnt they have a paper trail to show they are aware of their faults?
youtube.com/watch?v=rxhT8T44bt8
:smiley:

Oh well, I did have my tongue as far into my cheek as it would go, but you must have missed it!!
But yes, you are right about having analysis done, although it isn’t, as far as I know, a legal requirement. Only that the data must be downloaded at regular intervals and stored in a manner that can be read if required.

To read the file downloaded from your digifob use the ‘readsm’ utility to analyse the downloaded file- google for it then download.
I use it quite a bit.

Should be ‘ReadESM’ not ‘readsm’